Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone taking anti-depressant?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone here taking antidepressant? I am taking it right now. It makes me feel tired all the time like I ran a marathon. I always feel exhausted.

I want to know your personal experience if it is similar to mine.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexapro and other antidepressants are going to make you feel tired. they are a sideeffect.
weigh your odds, would you rather feel the way you did before the meds, or just feel wore out and tired more often?

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started taking SAM-e...don't really feel a diff....i'm doing it more for concentration...damn ADD.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pschiatrist don't issue prescription for prozacs anymore. The drug is no longer accepted for clinical treatment. It has been shown to create addition in patients.

I am taking 300mg of Effexor. Lexapro cause rashes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started Zoloft for anxiety, I wallled around yawning ALL DAY LONG. Eventually my body got used to it and I don't feel tired during the day at all. I also had quite a bit of trouble sleeping when I first started taking it.

The good thing is, the drowsiness and insomnia are both gone and now I sleep better than I ever have. You might have to give it some time for your body to get adjusted.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard

Lexapro cause rashes.
not to everyone, rashes generally come out if you are allergic to an ingrediant in the medicine.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, you remind me of a chlorine atom trying to fill its outer shell. Just think of it...only 7 electrons in a shell built for 8, lonely huh? maybe one day you'll find somethin from group 1, like sodium. Then bam!, steal that *****'s spare electron and enjoy a mutual stabilisation. The only problem is that you'll be negatively charged while leaving the sodium positive; that's a one way trip to ionic bonding city, stuck together for who knows how long. Plus you'll decrease the diameter of the sodium atom but its not all about size right? I mean a salt is a salt.

as you can tell I'm on everything baby even cocaine wwooohoh. na, only joking I'm just really bored and crazy.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you try 5-HTP? sold in health stores and i dont have depression or anything but it does make me feel a lot better.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
pschiatrist don't issue prescription for prozacs anymore. The drug is no longer accepted for clinical treatment. It has been shown to create addition in patients.

I am taking 300mg of Effexor. Lexapro cause rashes.
300?!!
say good by to your sex drive man,they will destroy you

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
why dont you try 5-HTP? sold in health stores and i dont have depression or anything but it does make me feel a lot better.

what is this stuff 5HTP?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is this stuff 5HTP?
its the precursor to serotonin. Serotonin is one of the most important neurotransmitter in your brain that regulates mood, sleep, apetite and emotions. There has been reasearch that confirms taking 5-HTP could be as effective as taking anti depressants. Its worth a try just to see how you feel. If you do you probably need to give it a week or to to really start working.

By the way the main chemical in the brain exctasy acts on is serotonin which is why people feel so good. and most of the time with an increase in serotonin the brain automatically pumps more dopeamine which also makes you feel more energetic.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, why are so many of you taking these pills? Are your lives really that bad?

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
Christ, why are so many of you taking these pills? Are your lives really that bad?
your an idiot man, **** off
also dont take 5htp with any form of ssri's.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dean
your an idiot man, **** off
also dont take 5htp with any form of ssri's.

why can't SSRI be taken concurrently with 5 HTP ?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wean.............

Wow.........

No wonder some of you guys are fvcked up in the head..(taking all of that stuff)

You boys need to wean yourself off of that sh1t and go get a life.

Here is a plan:

1..Get a job

2..Get a GF

3..Get a shot of pvssy

4..Start cutting back on the dam drugs and get them out of your system

5..get some friends

ie.....Get a life.

cave dweller