Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone see Bill O' Reilly flip out?

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY&feature=related

What a clown. Bill O' Reilly used to work on this fourth rate news show (and no, I'm not talking about the O'Reilly Factor), and behaves like this and in return millions of fellow clowns adore him but when Keith Olbermann speaks the truth he gets demoted. Gotta love THAT news network.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Keith Olbermann speaks the truth he gets demoted. Gotta love THAT news network."

I love Olbermann as much as the next hardcore Democrat but he's basically an opinion guy and as such the counter to O'reilly.

He got demoted because MSNBC fvcked up.

Without Tim Russert they thought they could have opinion guys like Olbermann and Matthews doing Russert's job but of course that was a disaster.

Russert was an impartial guy that was his job and he did it extremely well.

Olbermann and Matthews jobs are to give their opinions and they couldn't turn them off and its understandable considering how important this election is but yeah it was MSNBC's fault for giving them the bigtime political coverage spots when instead they probably should've used Brokaw or Rachel Maddow both of whom can reel in the DNC love when necessary.

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? This story is MONTHS old. What were you doing, browsing moveon.org's May archives of hit pieces?

Let's see. Bill O'Reilly is in a bad mood and swears at his crew one day...over a decade ago. He later becomes the host of the highest rated cable news show and best-selling author.

Keith Olbermann becomes infamous for TERRIBLE journalism, continuing to infect every interview he conducts with a far left-wing bias, and is rewarded with abyssmal ratings.

Yeah, that O'Reilly really lost out BIG TIME with this leaked video. I had a great laugh at this video when it came out back in the Spring, and continued to have laughs with the various parodies and the dance remixes of the video. Thanks though, I had forgotten about this video...with the rest of America. Silly me...focusing on whether or not our next President will have more than 6 years of executive experience!

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Wired for Sound said:
Are you kidding me? This story is MONTHS old. What were you doing, browsing moveon.org's May archives of hit pieces?

Let's see. Bill O'Reilly is in a bad mood and swears at his crew one day...over a decade ago. He later becomes the host of the highest rated cable news show and best-selling author.

Keith Olbermann becomes infamous for TERRIBLE journalism, continuing to infect every interview he conducts with a far left-wing bias, and is rewarded with abyssmal ratings.

Yeah, that O'Reilly really lost out BIG TIME with this leaked video. I had a great laugh at this video when it came out back in the Spring, and continued to have laughs with the various parodies and the dance remixes of the video. Thanks though, I had forgotten about this video...with the rest of America. Silly me...focusing on whether or not our next President will have more than 6 years of executive experience!

Whoa there, Wired. I guess if you are getting all bent out of shape over this you need to check the wiring in your sense of humor. :p

Now if you don't mind, I gotta troll the moveon.org boards. :p

Reaction score
toddlips said:
Whoa there, Wired. I guess if you are getting all bent out of shape over this you need to check the wiring in your sense of humor. :p

Now if you don't mind, I gotta troll the moveon.org boards. :p
If you had read my post, you would've known that I too enjoyed a thorough laugh at this clip. I don't get bent out of shape about pieces of garbage trying declaring war on responsible journalism anymore. Now if you people were actually making a DIFFERENCE, that would be a much different story.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Wired for Sound said:
If you had read my post, you would've known that I too enjoyed a thorough laugh at this clip. I don't get bent out of shape about pieces of garbage trying declaring war on responsible journalism anymore. Now if you people were actually making a DIFFERENCE, that would be a much different story.
Typical hostility from a male trying to demonstrate an overabundance of machismo - nothing I haven't already seen from those who relentlessly try to spread the right-wing doctrine to no end.

Menage a Mi

Banned
Reaction score
toddlips said:
Bill O' Reilly used to work on this fourth rate news show (and no, I'm not talking about the O'Reilly Factor), and behaves like this and in return millions of fellow clowns adore him but when Keith Olbermann speaks the truth he gets demoted. Gotta love THAT news network.
toddlips said:
Typical hostility from a male trying to demonstrate an overabundance of machismo - nothing I haven't already seen from those who relentlessly try to spread the right-wing doctrine to no end.
Why do these threads always get political? I mean c'mon just watch the video and laugh. Keep up the political talk and Last Man Standing and Deus will start posting again. What a nightmare that would be!:eek:

Crespi Nigen said:
get laid!
Not sure what you mean, but sounds good to me.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill O' Reilly is such an a--hole. His radio show is a little more tolerable than his tv show. If you want to laugh, look up on youtube what snoop dog had to say about Bill O'Reilly's attacks. That's some funny shyte right there!

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Menage a Mi said:
Keep up the political talk and Last Man Standing and Deus will start posting again. What a nightmare that would be!:eek:
Wired for Sound IS Deus