Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone on the juice?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wanted to know if any of u dj's out there juice up?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be juicing anyways if you're under 18, which most people on this board aren't.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not here to judge wether or not taking roids is wrong, I just wanted to know if anyone out there is taking them.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the feeling that there is a very big anti-juice sentiment on this board so you're probably going to have a hard time finding anyone here.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I get the feeling that there is a very big anti-juice sentiment on this board so you're probably going to have a hard time finding anyone here.
That seems to be the case.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids. And for my answer, no, I do not juice. I wouldn't touch roids with a 10 foot pole.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Steroids. And for my answer, no, I do not juice. I wouldn't touch roids with a 10 foot pole.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess alot of people would'nt touch them on here, but there are a good percentage of people who do use them. While looking for information on prohormones I came across a bunch of sites that are for people who juice. All of them say prohormones are a waste of money, your better off using steroids before a prohormone because they both have negative side effects that are the same, but with riods you get real gains. I am coming to the believe that prohormones are a gimmic after looking at all the medical and sports medicine research on the net. Study after study, including the andro project, all say that they pretty much suck, having more harful side effects than benifits.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prohormones DO work, not to the extent of steroids, but work nonetheless. They convert to steroids in your body...unless we're talking about 1-test which IS a real steroid. To me, PH's are steroids; just they require conversion. You DON'T get the same side effects with PH's because they aren't nearly as severe. And finally, PH's are legal to buy and own; AAS are not.

Now, the oldschool "andro" DOES suck. Anyone who says that is absolutely right. The newer (and not so new) stuff out by people like Avant Labs, Ergopharm, Molecular Nutrition, and BDC Nutrition (Big Daddy Chemo, Anabolic Minds, masters of homebrewing, whatever) are far better than that old "andro."

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
roids

If you want some information on steroids, check out www.testosterone.net, they are open about steroid use, while the dont neccessarily condone it, they help as much as they can. Do a search for the "steroids for dummies", no insult inteneded, thats what the article is called.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: roids

Originally posted by FekTraz
If you want some information on steroids, check out www.testosterone.net, they are open about steroid use, while the dont neccessarily condone it, they help as much as they can. Do a search for the "steroids for dummies", no insult inteneded, thats what the article is called.
Same with my old forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com . There is a whole section on steroids with lots of info.