Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone live a minimalist/low consumption life style?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saving money requires a lot of discipline and sacrifice.

The biggest hindrance to saving money: having too many friends. When you have too many friends it costs money because they always want to go out (spend money) or it's always someone's birthday (spend money) or it's Christmas (spend money) or they need help with rent (spend money) or they wanna chill and smoke out (spend money)....etc....

Keep family and friends you can depend on and ditch everyone else.

Bear in mind that an economic recession is predicted to be right around the corner in 2020 so you gotta start saving now....

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once lived alone in a 3 bedroom house. My house was filled with knickknacks and collectables. I also had 2 walk in closets filled with clothes. I now live the "college bachelor pad" lifestyle. I sold my house in the suburbs and I now rent smaller apartments near the beach. I now only own 4 pieces of furniture: A Bed, night stand, TV stand, and a couch. I donated almost everything to a local animal shelter charity and it took several months to clear out my house. I got rid of most of my clothes as well. I now wear a primarily capsule wardrobe.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I once lived alone in a 3 bedroom house. My house was filled with knickknacks and collectables. I also had 2 walk in closets filled with clothes. I now live the "college bachelor pad" lifestyle. I sold my house in the suburbs and I now rent smaller apartments near the beach. I now only own 4 pieces of furniture: A Bed, night stand, TV stand, and a couch. I donated almost everything to a local animal shelter charity and it took several months to clear out my house. I got rid of most of my clothes as well. I now wear a primarily capsule wardrobe.
A bit too much to the extreme for me, but that's cool. I guess you're channeling Steve Jobs or something with your PCW look. Ever see 1984 or read Fahrenheit 451?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not as extreme as Steve Jobs. I wear multiple colors, but I place limits on the amount of clothes I have. 2-3 pairs of jeans, 2 pair of shoes, 2-3 pair of shorts, and 3-4 pairs of dress pants and a dozen shirts are all I really need. I live in a warm climate so I don't need any winter clothes beyond 2-3 sweaters.