Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone know of any attractive women who have a hard time finding a 'decent' job?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as I said earlier, you were a volcel.
Fair enough, I disagree. This is aside from the fact this happened in 2014, or 9 years ago, and anyone would agree that a 9 year dry-spell is incel territory anyway. There are plenty of non-virgin incels.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a 6-month incel you can say that.

Shows you how much dating has changed. Now they expect you to move in after 6 weeks.lol
Bro this is my dream, is to just be roommates with a girl. Eat breakfast/dinner together, go out and commit crimes together, come home and count the money together. And it would be okay if me and such girl were not technically a relationship. Even if not much or no sex life, the validation would be amazing. We could be splitting the rent in half, and I could be paying her if she walks around topless, etc.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a 6-month incel you can say that.
Right, so I was a 6-mo incel before meeting my ex-wife, and a 6 mo+ incel after we separated/divorced. That means just about few months or so in my 47 year life I'm either volcel or having marriage sex. That just means I'm not a truecel. Also the time between meeting a stranger and marrying her can be very fast. People do that allot in Las Vagas, but that's something that can happen anywhere.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

For women looks can be a double-edged sword. Other women can be jealous of a strikingly beautiful woman, it's kind of an innate hard wired competition thing to a degree. Insecure women or iffy self-esteem women seem to me most affected, and that includes women who are less physically blessed or overweight (as they often have a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.)

Many studies have repeatedly shown that being good looking is an advantage for men, but that good-looking women are assumed to be bitches or bitchy, which can hinder prospects. There is also still the notion that a beautiful woman used her looks rather than her brains to become successful too, and I myself have found that in STEM jobs (where I am a professional) there seems to be this undercurrent assumption, meaning a female has a higher probability of having to demonstrate competency because it is not automatically assumed or respected due to the nature of the position, AND this is more true of white, black and Latin women. Indian women and Asian women seem to get more of a pass on this for some reason.

Let's put it this way. Generally I'd much rather have a male manager, hiring manager and supervisor 80% of the time, although I have had some good female managers and hiring managers here and there. Male managers are less drama, less jealous, and more results focused as a general rule. I know female exceptions to this, but I am acutely aware of the politics of a group or organization and often that will determine success and longevity in said group or organization even ahead of technical competency.

So it can depend on many factors in my experience.
Having been in corporate engineering for 20yrs, I never once met a female engineer that impressed me with her competence. Even in college they buddied up to the professors so they could pass. No offence, but women just don't have the technical mindset. And yes the Indian and Asian women have an intellectual leg up on those silly white girls.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been in corporate engineering for 20yrs, I never once met a female engineer that impressed me with her competence. Even in college they buddied up to the professors so they could pass. No offence, but women just don't have the technical mindset. And yes the Indian and Asian women have an intellectual leg up on those silly white girls.
My sister is an engineer. She now works as an independent consultant in the energy sector and actually wrote some of the regulations in her state. I remember when she was taking some calculus 3 based class in college. She got an F on a test because she didn’t solve a problem the way the professor expected but she arrived at the correct answer.

Turns out she didn’t have the HP calculator all the other students were using so she had worked out the solution an alternative way, without an engineering calculator. She went to office hours, walked the professor through her work, and he was impressed she had indeed done it differently but correctly. He asked if she had a calculator and she told him no, she couldn’t afford one. On the spot he reached into his desk and gave her his calculator. Obviously he updated her grade to “A”.

There are great women engineers out there. I agree they are uncommon but they do exist.

I asked my sister once how she does all the heavy math and calculus 3 based stuff etc. She said well, it’s a language. And you use that language to express and resolve problems…..

So ya. She’s brilliant. And she’s a sought after consultant since she is so familiar with the regulatory confines of her field and why/how the regulators are going to interpret them.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having worked with a lot of women in corporate environments in a previous life i can confirm they are usually a fvcking nightmare to work with

Always some kind of drama , emergency or b1itching

Because they aren't logical they tend to create problems where the core solution is very simple

I know there are professional women out there whom are very good at their jobs and i am happy to respect them as equals

It just so happens i have worked with some bad ones

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having worked with a lot of women in corporate environments in a previous life i can confirm they are usually a fvcking nightmare to work with
Generally speaking, this is true. I greatly prefer my direct supervisor to be a male.

I believe this. I have ~15 years of corporate business office roles. Generally, middle and upper management males were more competent and produced more value across the organizations where I have worked. I have seen some incompetent males in management roles in my working experience.

Also, it is important to mention that women get preferential treatment in hiring decisions and when layoffs occur.
Even when women work lower level jobs, they can get more plum lower level jobs. Lots of women can work at Hooters/Twin Peaks instead of working at Denny's/Chili's. Hooters/Twin Peaks pay more. There are fewer female fast food workers. Grocery store and lower level retail cashiers tend to be mainly minority females, as Walmart tends to hire a lot of minority female cashiers. Department store salespeople are often female and those are better jobs, especially in higher end retail like Nordstrom.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't in the dating pool the same way men are.

But they essentially are in the employment pool the same way men are. They apply to jobs or network essentially the same way men are.

So are there any 10/10 type girls who have a hard time finding decent jobs? By decent, I mean 2 things.

-Where the pay is non-minimum wage.
-Where the male co-workers are not all beta males.

If a girl works at McDonalds, then her co-worker males are all low-class men.
A girl could work at Starbuck's, but the pay is almost the same as McDonalds.

I imagine most girls steer away from the manufacturing/factory jobs, cuz all mostly beta-males.

I'm sure a girl would rather be unemployed than to work with a perverts at work, so.
There's lots of hot girls, even more of them than men, working at places like Starbucks and clothes stores. A lot of McDonald's near me are almost entirely latina women (usually average at best but the occasional hottie)

I can imagine a hot girl who doesn't want to monetize her looks (working for tips, stripping, modelling, acting, etc.) would have trouble making money just like anybody else.