Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone know of any attractive women who have a hard time finding a 'decent' job?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't in the dating pool the same way men are.

But they essentially are in the employment pool the same way men are. They apply to jobs or network essentially the same way men are.

So are there any 10/10 type girls who have a hard time finding decent jobs? By decent, I mean 2 things.

-Where the pay is non-minimum wage.
-Where the male co-workers are not all beta males.

If a girl works at McDonalds, then her co-worker males are all low-class men.
A girl could work at Starbuck's, but the pay is almost the same as McDonalds.

I imagine most girls steer away from the manufacturing/factory jobs, cuz all mostly beta-males.

I'm sure a girl would rather be unemployed than to work with a perverts at work, so.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are there any 10/10 type girls who have a hard time finding decent jobs? By decent, I mean 2 things.

-Where the pay is non-minimum wage.
-Where the male co-workers are not all beta males.
10/10 women are quite rare. I don't think you're asking a question with a reasonable premise.

There are many upper tier cuties and hot women (think the 7-8.5 range) working white collar office jobs. Most white collar office jobs are filled with beta males, even in moderately high pay ranges.

Also, it is important to mention that women get preferential treatment in hiring decisions and when layoffs occur. In the white collar space, companies do everything they can not to lay off female employees. When a company lays off women, this means the company could not avoid female layoffs and is in quite a bad place or the individual female worker was so much worse at their job than comparable level males. This is true for all women regardless of their looks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tons of them. Some work in factoriss due to low education or as administrative assistants/secretaries.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any men who lost their virginity in their 30s? I'll even take late 20s.

Does anyone ever ask women "have you taken a guys virginity before?" and they respond with they know they have? ;D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

For women looks can be a double-edged sword. Other women can be jealous of a strikingly beautiful woman, it's kind of an innate hard wired competition thing to a degree. Insecure women or iffy self-esteem women seem to me most affected, and that includes women who are less physically blessed or overweight (as they often have a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.)

Many studies have repeatedly shown that being good looking is an advantage for men, but that good-looking women are assumed to be bitches or bitchy, which can hinder prospects. There is also still the notion that a beautiful woman used her looks rather than her brains to become successful too, and I myself have found that in STEM jobs (where I am a professional) there seems to be this undercurrent assumption, meaning a female has a higher probability of having to demonstrate competency because it is not automatically assumed or respected due to the nature of the position, AND this is more true of white, black and Latin women. Indian women and Asian women seem to get more of a pass on this for some reason.

Let's put it this way. Generally I'd much rather have a male manager, hiring manager and supervisor 80% of the time, although I have had some good female managers and hiring managers here and there. Male managers are less drama, less jealous, and more results focused as a general rule. I know female exceptions to this, but I am acutely aware of the politics of a group or organization and often that will determine success and longevity in said group or organization even ahead of technical competency.

So it can depend on many factors in my experience.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any men who lost their virginity in their 30s? I'll even take late 20s.

Does anyone ever ask women "have you taken a guys virginity before?" and they respond with they know they have? ;D
I did with my ex wife when I was 38 years old.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she knew you were the 38 year-old virgin, or you told her later? Nice.
She knew I was no sex before marriage as I turned down having sex with her in a hotel and suggested we just marry each other. If you turn down sex, say no sex until marriage, and she is the first lady I am marrying then that strongly implies I am a virgin.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew I was no sex before marriage as I turned down having sex with her in a hotel and suggested we just marry each other.
Okay.. so you weren't an incel when you were the 38 year-old virgin. You were a volcel. You voluntarily stated celibate. But good story.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.. so you weren't an incel when you were the 38 year-old virgin. You were a volcel. You voluntarily stated celibate. But good story.
Not before I met her. To be volcel you need to say no to a woman who is willing to have sex with you otherwise it is incel not volcel. You only have an option or choice when it presents itself.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not before I met her. To be volcel you need to say no to a woman who is willing to have sex with you otherwise it is incel not volcel. You only have an option or choice when it presents itself.
You said you turned her down for sex in a hotel. So that means she made the offer...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 28.

Didn’t reach the coveted Wizard Status lol.
Hell I was 21. Then I had a good run until my mid-30’s and it was like I didn’t know how to get or attract or keep women interested all of a sudden. It’s picked up since I’ve turned 40 but not like my hey day of 21-35.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Hell I was 21. Then I had a good run until my mid-30’s and it was like I didn’t know how to get or attract or keep women interested all of a sudden. It’s picked up since I’ve turned 40 but not like my hey day of 21-35.
I had a good run from 29 to 35. I’m late 40s now.

I’m trying to re-start with women closer to my age and break a dry spell.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a good run from 29 to 35. I’m late 40s now.

I’m trying to re-start with women closer to my age and break a dry spell.
So did she know you were a virgin, at 28, when she took it from you?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Damn, so how'd you 1st meet? Or how'd you win her.
Yahhooo Personnals. Met for a drink for a 1st date. She ended the date with, “You can call me again or not. I don’t care.”

I called her, and we started to going out more.

She propositioned me after about six weeks of dating. Went to a motel.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahhooo Personnals. Met for a drink for a 1st date. She ended the date with, “You can call me again or not. I don’t care.”

I called her, and we started to going out more.

She propositioned me after about six weeks of dating. Went to a motel.
Shows you how much dating has changed. Now they expect you to move in after 6 weeks.lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you turned her down for sex in a hotel. So that means she made the offer...
..and we got married and had sex after in another hotel or at her home. Your point being?