Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone into the legalized drugs related stocks?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading that a new possible way of legalization and growth of the market is to be considered, even top dogs like marlboro who already have supply lines are getting interested.

Anyone into that?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Which market will it be traded on ?

I'll definitely buy.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bough some APH stock options before , did some money ,and lost some , they are actually not stable at all , and a small rumors can cause big fluctuation, and in general they are very expensive due to high demand on them. for me I stopped trading them as it looked more gambling than investment .

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting info for the last year or two, but I've been hesitant to jump in too early. Watching to see if it will really be legit (i.e. Leagalization increasing).

My worry, on many levels, is after having read about Big Business wanting to jump in and raise it like our Corn and Soybean Market, using GMOs.

Read where GMO MJ may cause cancer, I don't think it's cool to get Big Business into that market. But they don't care. We eat GMOs so why not toke 'em up too...I think it needs remain Non- GMO.