Anyone into the legalized drugs related stocks?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading that a new possible way of legalization and growth of the market is to be considered, even top dogs like marlboro who already have supply lines are getting interested.

Anyone into that?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bough some APH stock options before , did some money ,and lost some , they are actually not stable at all , and a small rumors can cause big fluctuation, and in general they are very expensive due to high demand on them. for me I stopped trading them as it looked more gambling than investment .

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all either Canadian, or otcbb / penny stocks. No nyse or Nasdaq listed securities.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting info for the last year or two, but I've been hesitant to jump in too early. Watching to see if it will really be legit (i.e. Leagalization increasing).

My worry, on many levels, is after having read about Big Business wanting to jump in and raise it like our Corn and Soybean Market, using GMOs.

Read where GMO MJ may cause cancer, I don't think it's cool to get Big Business into that market. But they don't care. We eat GMOs so why not toke 'em up too...I think it needs remain Non- GMO.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You