Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here plays poker?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the game you play seem to me like with a lot of things once you leave high school hard to get a game going just want to know what books courses you take in and if you play online on your phone or in person.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I used to play Texas Hold 'Em for a while and watch the pro's play as well. like Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Daniel Negreanu, etc. Was never an amazing player but maybe a slight bit above average. I should get back into it but these days I've been playing chess, which feels more strategic and fulfilling. It's honestly really hard to find time for certain hobbies when you have alot of different interests.. It's like you have to put one thing down to pick up another.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to play Texas Hold 'Em for a while and watch the pro's play as well. like Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Daniel Negreanu, etc. Was never an amazing player but maybe a slight bit above average. I should get back into it but these days I've been playing chess, which feels more strategic and fulfilling. It's honestly really hard to find time for certain hobbies when you have alot of different interests.. It's like you have to put one thing down to pick up another.
I'm a big fan of the tabletop game go

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life long fanatic chess player here . My gameconsole , my eternal PS whatever . Nice to see more people being into chess.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the tabletop game go
I messed around with Go long enough to learn the rules. That game is harder than chess, I think.
Chess is a game I've played most of my life. Strange thing, I play, I study, I do puzzles, but I never seem to improve. I play at about the same level I always did.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life long fanatic chess player here . My gameconsole , my eternal PS whatever . Nice to see more people being into chess.
At one time, I had an Elo score of around 1900. Now I just play my Chessmaster Grandmaster computer game (last updated in 2010), typically against the computer players that have female avatars. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No books or courses for poker. I can play at a high level. Early learning came from losing money and watching free yt videos from coaches and players and streams.

Poker advice:
learn basics obviously.
Bluffing: you will get payed off when opps think you can be bluffing. Look to value bet big when opp can think u could be bluffing.
Calling: underplay your hands in marginal spots opps wont value bet hard if strong cos u look weak, hence strong bets when u look weak are usually bluffs.