Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here have experience with Beta-Alanine?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard good things about it. I'm sure Poliquin said good things about it. If you have the money and everything is spot on, I'd go for it.

Quagmire

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it when I went to Vail, Breckenridge, and Keystone before Christmas. I was looking for something that would keep me going longer, since I was skiing for 6 days straight (predominantly blacks and blues)... I was on the first chair most days, and usually ended the day as one of the last to leave - no muscle soreness, even on the flight home, so I'd have to endorse it. One side-effect that I noticed was a tingling all over my body about half an hour after taking two pills. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was noticeable - it only lasted 5 minutes at most.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it for 3 months, for weight training. If you don't eat beforehand, you usually get the tingles. You are supposed to consume Carbs with it though. Anyways, i felt a pretty good imrprovment in strength/stamina the first month.... but then the increases stopped about a week or two later.
But yeh, i would def. give it a shot. Good luck