Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone Here Had Sex During Covid? Worried?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time I banged a girl was in Middle of March...

It's been around 8 months since I had sex and my balls are weighing me down big time lol.. I have stayed away from puzzy mostly by choice.

However in the last 2-3 weeks, I have had this girl suck me off a few times.

And I must admit, I am worried... Covid can mess you up real bad.

Are most of you actively having sex now or refraining from it?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter to you what others are doing?

When you're internally fulfilled, you won't have a sense of lack and the need to fill that void. That's also when it tends to come to you in spades, life's irony.

But if it makes you feel better, refraining yourself from new sexual partners is the responsible thing to do during a pandemic if you care about your health and the health of your loved ones.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter to you what others are doing?

When you're internally fulfilled, you won't have a sense of lack and the need to fill that void. That's also when it tends to come to you in spades, life's irony.

But if it makes you feel better, refraining yourself from new sexual partners is the responsible thing to do during a pandemic if you care about your health and the health of your loved ones.
if the virus is so contagious as they say , you have basically the same chance of getting no matter how carefull you are or where you live (dense cities or small town ) . So it is a matter of when not if .

going further , let”s say you get the virus , it is far more likely that you will have it and have maximum mild symptoms ( over 90% chance) . If we drill down further and say you will have an aggravated form of the virus you still have a 70% chance of recovering from it .

therefore the chance of you dying or becoming a vegetable are super super low .

if you ask me it is stupid to refrain from meeting girls only because you have a super low chance of dying from covid , as you have more or less the same chance of dying from a sexually transmitted virus .

you do not think too much about dying from a sexually transmitted virus so why would you worry so much about tje Covid virus ?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid didn't affected me not even a bit. Since covid situation I've slept with a lot of girls and I didn't think about it. Even girls you fvck don't care about it. Also I was never ill or anything.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught Covid back in April. The problem with this virus is that if you have significant health issues it can kill you. If you are healthy (like I am because I watch what I eat, get exercise, and I'm lucky enough not to have any other heath issue I can't control).

For me it was like a really bad case of the flu. I was not hospitalized, and all the symptoms were gone in a couple of weeks. My daughters, who live with me, never caught this. We were just really careful.

As far as dating.... well I haven't really met or gone out with any new women. Just a few I'd been seeing before this started. Pretty much re-heating leftovers. It's been a little boring, but I'm fine. I haven't spent the kind of money dating like I have in the past, but I'm also not making as much money since all the shut down, while working harder... so it's all working out... I have less time... less money... and it all balances out.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught Covid back in April. The problem with this virus is that if you have significant health issues it can kill you. If you are healthy (like I am because I watch what I eat, get exercise, and I'm lucky enough not to have any other heath issue I can't control).

For me it was like a really bad case of the flu. I was not hospitalized, and all the symptoms were gone in a couple of weeks. My daughters, who live with me, never caught this. We were just really careful.

As far as dating.... well I haven't really met or gone out with any new women. Just a few I'd been seeing before this started. Pretty much re-heating leftovers. It's been a little boring, but I'm fine. I haven't spent the kind of money dating like I have in the past, but I'm also not making as much money since all the shut down, while working harder... so it's all working out... I have less time... less money... and it all balances out.

Have you ****ked anyone though during the pandemic? Lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had sex since COVID started but not with anyone brand new. All sex I've had in the COVID era was with women I had sex with prior to COVID. Social circle is so much more important in the COVID era.

COVID from a sociological mating point of view is devastating. In the past pandemics in semi-recent history, such as 1918, a larger percentage of the population was in stable relationships. Heading into the pandemic, there were more unattached and marginally attached people than in previous eras. People perceive a need to have sex, pandemic or no pandemic.

This is one of the worst types of pandemics out there. This is worse than HIV/AIDS in a lot of ways. In the early years of HIV (1981-1991), it wasn't as disruptive to every day life. It was not nearly as socially isolating. All you had to do was wear a condom. As long as you stayed away from anal sex and IV injecting drugs, it wasn't a major risk. COVID and the fear of the COVID is worse. It is so much more disruptive. Masks everywhere are socially isolating. People are afraid of each other. Doing approaches indoors in grocery stores and malls is much more challenging with an airborn virus and the fear factor out there. Even outdoor approaching on walking and hiking paths or the beach is more challenging than pre-pandemic, but it is the most feasible option.

Every time you have sex with someone outside your household, that's a significant risk.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ****ked anyone though during the pandemic? Lol
Yeah, no new women, just three actually, but these were women that bounced back or I was already seeing. Right now... only one I am seeing regularly once a week.

It's almost like being married... just meeting at her place... never going out.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only had sex twice late July/August. This is the least amount I've had in one year in over a decade. I kinda don't care cause the sex from women today is so lackluster (cause so many d!cks?). It's nothing like it was even 6, 7, 8, especially 9 and 10 years ago when I had some memorable romps. Every now and then I still think about my times with certain women, just the heat, sweat, smell, and total surrender of her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The last time I banged a girl was in Middle of March...

It's been around 8 months since I had sex and my balls are weighing me down big time lol.. I have stayed away from puzzy mostly by choice.

However in the last 2-3 weeks, I have had this girl suck me off a few times.

And I must admit, I am worried... Covid can mess you up real bad.

Are most of you actively having sex now or refraining from it?
I have been banging and dating since early May once the initial wave passed...

Currently limiting my interactions to 3 plates, all of whom work from home. Not setting up any new dates with other women or even on the sites anymore really. Plates all tell me I am the only one they are seeing or want to be seeing and all of them are trying to lock me down.

We all are careful in limiting outside interactions with other people but you can only protect against it so much...all activities are either outdoor if we go someplace or at either of our houses.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Only had sex twice late July/August. This is the least amount I've had in one year in over a decade. I kinda don't care cause the sex from women today is so lackluster (cause so many d!cks?). It's nothing like it was even 6, 7, 8, especially 9 and 10 years ago when I had some memorable romps. Every now and then I still think about my times with certain women, just the heat, sweat, smell, and total surrender of her.
I make the sex outstanding regardless of ehat they are doing...they simply can "come" along for the ride if they have to.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been with at least 10 females since the first lockdowns. Many of my friends had it and symptoms were minimal thanks to young age . So honestly I’m not worried if i got it . I would worry only if my parents had it but thanks to that i try to keep my distance from them or older people and not infect them if i eventually have it

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been banging and dating since early May once the initial wave passed...

Currently limiting my interactions to 3 plates, all of whom work from home. Not setting up any new dates with other women or even on the sites anymore really. Plates all tell me I am the only one they are seeing or want to be seeing and all of them are trying to lock me down.

We all are careful in limiting outside interactions with other people but you can only protect against it so much...all activities are either outdoor if we go someplace or at either of our houses.

Both girls I am plating at the moment, are working and around people, and both have a kid.. That goes to school.. And is around other kids etc

Not even sure if it's worth getting laid right now...

I am super healthy.. Gym shark for the last 20 years.. I got Covid19 back in Mid March and it FUKED me up really bad.

9 months later I am still only 80% recovered.. So banging chicks right now feels kinda risky!

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both girls I am plating at the moment, are working and around people, and both have a kid.. That goes to school.. And is around other kids etc

Not even sure if it's worth getting laid right now...

I am super healthy.. Gym shark for the last 20 years.. I got Covid19 back in Mid March and it FUKED me up really bad.

9 months later I am still only 80% recovered.. So banging chicks right now feels kinda risky!
Dude, if you got it back in March then you have immunity, so you should not even worry..!
And don't worry about any of the "re-infection/not lasting immunity' BS that's floating around in mainstream media.
Latest research has actually confirmed that immunity against COVID is stable and may last for years!
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/health/coronavirus-immunity.html
^The above should not even come to a surprise, if it weren't for all the misinformation.

Note that I am NOT one that believes it's a hoax etc. I'm a scientist myself, and agree that we should protect the vulnerable.
There's just a lot of unfounded paranoia floating around these days, which is really frustrating to see.