Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here ever manage a hat trick?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday i almost had a hat trick - fvcking three different girls during the same day.

one in the afternoon, after work.

then bbq/pool party at my house. fvcked different girl in the evening.

unfortunately, after drinking heavily for 8 hours i was out of steam :)

another girl wanted to come over around 2-3am but i was dead tired. from work and the other girls. almost had it.

anyone here ever pull a hat trick? :D

-SLB

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a cricket term. a hat trick is getting three wickets off three balls.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say that I pulled an um, "hat trick" (I prefer the term triple header). I banged three diff. girls within a 24-hour time span so I'd assume it's pretty much the same. Hey, you asked so I bragged.
-One-

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an ice hockey term and very appropriate. I've done it, but only with MFF threesome followed later by lone f**k. Not same day, but within 8 hour period.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn thats bad a$$ man, ive had two different girls in one day. I felt like such a champ.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three new girls on a Saturday/Sunday/Monday was the closest I have gotten...that trio doubled my lifetime "score" in the game.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow sounds like your dead on with your game. How do you go about getting these chics over with the ease. Any certain method you use? Do you just simply ask em over, or what. Can you elaborate mr hat trick guy

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, last week. I scored a couple but then i hit the goddamn goalpost in the last minute. Suked.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome guys. congrats. while its probably not the most important achievement you can make in life, it might be one of the most fun.

Wow sounds like your dead on with your game. How do you go about getting these chics over with the ease. Any certain method you use? Do you just simply ask em over, or what. Can you elaborate mr hat trick guy

ahah my game is definately not dead on. i do my thing and they happen to dig it.

i already knew the girls, which makes it easier. and they wanted to fvck me, which helps a bit too. just a matter of hanging out with them, then leaving or going somewhere afterwards to meet up with the other. i think its more of a test of endurance than game :)

helps if you plan it out a day in advance. e.g. the day before, i planned to meet up with the first one at her place after i got off work. also day before i told second girl to come over and party at my house for the bbq. the third girl was down to come over late after the bars closed, but i was done for.

i think i need to step up the training in preparation for a successful hat trick :)

-SLB

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hat trick?

you mean three girls at the same time? yeah I had a foursome with 3 girls on Wednesday night[:)]

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my case it went down like this.

#1: My girl: This was standard stuff. Her parents went out to eat so I make my way over there for a little 'quality time'. Anyway, she said I had to leave afterward 'cause her parents were going to be home soon. I was devastated :D

#2: Mistress: This chick HB8 was pretty much my mistress of sorts in that we screwed around but both had serious partners. Anyways, we head over to this party the girls are all looking at us like we go out. To break this assumption, I immediately start talking to girls and building my social proof at this mid-sized shindig. fast foward; mistress gets tipsy and pulls me into the upstairs room. In my mind the night is over.

#3: Random chick: Unfortunately, I knew the people throwing the party so I had to stay and help clean up. Lucky for me, mistress must have been building my s. proof cause R.C. (random chick) is telling me how she doesn't stay too far from my house and how she isn't tired; hint after hint after hint. fast foward; drop off mistress spend the night in strange bed.

Fin~

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a hat trick.

Did two sisters out of the same family though. What do I win?

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two handjobs from two different girls in a day... that's like the Special Olympics silver medal of sexual feats, right? :(

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a hat trick.

Did two sisters out of the same family though. What do I win?
lol while its not a hat trick. you still get bonus points :D

examples of other achievements you get points for:

railing both mom and her daughter. extra bonus points if its at the same time.

railing girls who are room mates/best friends.

railing twins.

railing two girls who have the same name... during the same day.

railing girls who you work with... BONUS PTS if her boyfriend works with you guys too!

etc

I got two handjobs from two different girls in a day... that's like the Special Olympics silver medal of sexual feats, right?
LOL

as long as you had fun its all good.

- SLB

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it, if you mean, within 24hrs

Picked up a girl at a club, brought her home.....the next day my FB came over and then that evening my ex GF called me up and said she wanted to "talk"...