Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone heard of Pear rings?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw an ad for this last night. Apparently the company behind this is describing it as the world's largest social experiment and that their goal is to replace dating apps by giving singles an easy way to meet in real life instead. It says on their website that for $25 they send you a green ring to wear that symbolizes you’re single and looking for a partner and that they’re also planning a singles festival in the future, which they claim will be the world’s largest singles event.

This honestly seems like a scam to me, all they do is sell you this green ring and an invitation to an event that a lot of people probably won’t go to. There’s no way of finding out where other people with these rings are since there’s no online aspect to this, and I feel like the chances of finding a woman wearing this green ring while you’re out in public is also very slim. The article below said this could lead to a lot of men not buying the rings and just trying to pick up whatever woman that is wearing one, which could then lead the women to stop wearing them since they’re getting approached nonstop.

https://interestingengineering.com/culture/what-is-pear-ring-rid-dating-apps

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Just go to an EDM music festival, girls that are 95% naked everywhere wearing ridiculously hot outfits, and you can bone chicks so easily because everyones open and wild and usually high off molly.. dont have to waste time dating and all that when u can jump right into the action and meet girls who are fun and DTF

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go to an EDM music festival, girls that are 95% naked everywhere wearing ridiculously hot outfits, and you can bone chicks so easily because everyones open and wild and usually high off molly.. dont have to waste time dating and all that when u can jump right into the action and meet girls who are fun and DTF
Too bad they don’t have any in my area haha. The last thing like that I got to go to was back in 2011 when I went to a Deadmau5 concert. It was right before Halloween too so everyone had costumes on, definitely a fun time.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad they don’t have any in my area haha. The last thing like that I got to go to was back in 2011 when I went to a Deadmau5 concert. It was right before Halloween too so everyone had costumes on, definitely a fun time.
Definitely worth planning it out, there are huge music festivals all over .. worth a flight out.. its wildd man.. def keep some rubbers on you though

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article claims millions of rings have already been sold which sounds like BS. Ive never seen one in public.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That article claims millions of rings have already been sold which sounds like BS. Ive never seen one in public.
Yes, it’s a scam. $25 for a green ring not worth $1. They don’t say what it’s made of, but they do say can be worn on any finger, so probably a cheap synthetic band.
They’re going after the desperate variety of both sexes selling false hope …
OLD isn’t perfect, but it can’t be replaced with krap jewelry and an Experiment’

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a Facebook meme about a metal ring that absorbs your negative energy like your stress and breaks when it has hit it's limit.

There was a comment saying that it's a great way to market a cheap low quality ring.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me either. And like I said, apparently there’s no online aspect to it since they want it to be different from OLD, but that means there’s no way of even finding people who have these rings other than chance public encounters and the odds of that happening are slim to none. It definitely seems like a way to scam desperate singles out of $25.