Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have experience with online BS in Business ADMIN?

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to get a BS in Business Administration. This will help me tremendously in my career. Anyone have any experience with online schools? If so, any recommendations would be appreciated. I did some “footwork” already and found numerous schools who offer this program. I just want to pick the right one and other experiences are nice to hear.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Terminus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you look at Coursera and Edx ? They offer courses from great universities, they offer different program from which you can graduate.
I personally didn't pay to graduate from the courses I took on these websites (computer science) but the quality was excellent.
And adding a online diploma from an Ivy League uni to your resume can be a plus.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you look at Coursera and Edx ? They offer courses from great universities, they offer different program from which you can graduate.
I personally didn't pay to graduate from the courses I took on these websites (computer science) but the quality was excellent.
And adding a online diploma from an Ivy League uni to your resume can be a plus.
I’ll give them a look over! Thanks for the info!