Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have experience with online BS in Business ADMIN?

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to get a BS in Business Administration. This will help me tremendously in my career. Anyone have any experience with online schools? If so, any recommendations would be appreciated. I did some “footwork” already and found numerous schools who offer this program. I just want to pick the right one and other experiences are nice to hear.

Last edited:

Terminus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you look at Coursera and Edx ? They offer courses from great universities, they offer different program from which you can graduate.
I personally didn't pay to graduate from the courses I took on these websites (computer science) but the quality was excellent.
And adding a online diploma from an Ivy League uni to your resume can be a plus.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you look at Coursera and Edx ? They offer courses from great universities, they offer different program from which you can graduate.
I personally didn't pay to graduate from the courses I took on these websites (computer science) but the quality was excellent.
And adding a online diploma from an Ivy League uni to your resume can be a plus.
I’ll give them a look over! Thanks for the info!