Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone find direct game less effective?

U

user43770

You’re not 20 years old anymore. A playboy in his 40s is refined, sophisticated and debonaire. You’re still holding on to memories of when you were in your 20s “delivering pizza and banging your customers.” It’s a different age group, different dynamic, and requires a different approach.

My last gf was 23 yo and dated a pro ballplayer for a year, a household name who was previously married to an A-list celebrity we all know. Some members here know this story about me. You want to compete with pro ballplayers as a no name, low-status man wearing Levi’s in his 40s? Lol come on bro

Those girls don’t want money; they want fun. I love hanging with and slaying those model types but they are just fun, not LT investments.

I’m not sure what you are looking for, is it hot model types in their early to mid twenties to have fun with—or—are you looking to get married to a hot 20 something yo who doesn’t party?

I can direct you to either if you are straight with your intent.
You’re not in your 20s anymore. New game. Time to grow up.

Sosuave didn’t brainwash me. Matter of fact I got married three year after I joined. And then divorced lol

Sosuave doesn’t run your life man. You’re a grown man and make your own decisions. If you were savvy enough to make millions, then finding, banging, or marrying young women is easy in comparison. But you have to put in the physical, style, and venue work and stop saying you won’t do this or that because it feels uncomfortable or foreign as you hold on to antiquated memories of how it used to be. What you are doing is obviously not working so it’s time to surrender fruitless thinking. Start by having your money work for you and employ the suggestions I outlined in the previous post.

I’m older than you and live in NYC and have been going through 20-40 new model types in their early to mid twenties a year for the last few years.

I’m not the one telling you to do nothing to attact them either. I am telling you exactly what I do to attract them. If you follow my suggestions, there is absolutely no way you won’t be meeting dozens of new young hot chicks every year.

It’s simple actually. Spend your money to look your best across the board and be in places where all the hot women are while “flexing” your status. You’re like the genius who attained an IQ of 190 but can’t put a lego together.
Guru is a fvcking beast.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
No man should sit and wait for women to come to them, that's what guys with no balls do.

If I sit back and dont do anything then nothing will happen, and guess what? I'm good looking, so what does that tell you? Girls present themselves to me, or find ways to get my attention or start a random conversation with me ect but if I dont see the signs that shes sending out and make a move then nothing happens.

I have girls making eye contact with a smile on there faces but guess what? If I dont stop and talk to her and lead the interaction forward then nothing happens. See my point, girls definitely will make themselves known to high value men but if those men have no balls then nothing happens.

I run both direct and indirect game, depends on my mood. And how much of a fvck I give at any given time. If I see a girl sneaking glances at me or looking at me head on, smiling at me ect I instantly start hitting on her and screening for DTF, I dont give a fvck how I look to her, how my value looks, if I seem like I'm chasing ect I dont care, its irrelevant, guys would be surprised at how often they could get laid if they were more aggressive.

Women want guys with swagger, confidence, the guy who goes for what he wants and is sure of himself.

I'm not waiting for choosing signals, though I get them, I dont wait for approach invitations, I dont wait for her to validate me and I dont care about how she reacts to me, I see something i want and i start hitting on them.

Guys talk about being "high value" but the true high value guys know women will be intimidated by the most high value men, it's easy to appear high value with 7s and below, try it with the 8s and up, then you can see where you stand.

Women start the seduction by presenting themselves to you then you carry it from there.
Assume gender roles, your the man, you lead, you escalate, you move things forward, you make the moves ect.

I flirt, I compliment, I screen, shes down? I go for instant hangout(I hate the word date) I bang, on to the next. When your attractive it's easy, I'm doing her a favor by hitting on her and asking her out, if anything she has a little ego boost because a guy like me is asking her out, shes nervous, blushing tripping over her words and cant stop smiling, this is how women act around high value men.

The guys who play it too cool aren't getting laid as much as they portray, trust me.....

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this site was all about DIRECT game.

Isn’t this the site that promotes 1st date sex? Isn’t this the site that promotes LEADERSHIP, SUBMISSION, NO CONFUSION, STRONG MASCULINE MEN, GUYS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT WITH WOMEN?
This is not "Direct Game", this is.. GAME

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that the community is, and always will be massively divided over the direct vs indirect thing.

I personally wonder if the real reason for the disagreement is maybe because it is effected by things such as your location, your looks, how old the girl you're hitting on is, the culture etc etc

I know that RSD tend to advocate direct game in the day and indirect at night

Personally, i've found that direct game really doesn't seem to work at all for me as a UK guy who isn't blessed in the looks department, and who is hitting on hot girls in bars who are like 18-21, and are a bit younger than me

I just seem to get a reaction that the girls don't like this direct approach. Can't put my finger on it, but I wonder if it's in part due too a kind of lack of subtlety that girls like? Or that maybe they feel that reacting positively might lead you on too much or trigger their Anti slut defense? Or maybe they hear it all the time and it's boring? Or maybe it's just too forward for us Brits?

I honestly don't know. I experiment all the time and made tonnes of direct approaches last night and they all followed a similar pattern where I felt like the girls just didn't like the direct approach

The only exception seems to be if I get a strong IOI first. In them scenarios, i'd actually say direct game is superior.

I'm curious if anyone else finds direct game gets themm worse reactions in general, though.
As a lad from the UK I concur. I have but the success rate is less than spectacular unless choosing signals from her or IOIs. Even though i run tight game. Msn to woman but it's still subtle, indirect, taking number, flirty, charm her etc but there's nothing Overt or overly forward. It's layered in man to woman. She will know what's up yet still be guessing.

I have played with direct indirect. Direct indirect. Why fix what isn't broke?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I had a woman felt attraction for me first and then looked at my shoes after. The first thing she feels is your dominant presence. Everything after that is backwards rationalization. “He had nice shoes, that’s probably why I’m attracted to him.” Then they go out and tell everyone it’s all about shoes. Then guys go out and buy a bunch of shoes just to realize it makes no difference.

The guy who is supplicating enough to buy an entire wardrobe of shoes just to impress women doesn’t have a dominant bone in his body. The guy who buys shoes because he wants to look and feel good for himself is the dominant one.

Everything you’ve ever learned from the seduction community and manosphere is all backwards rationalization from women and has no effect on attraction whatsoever and that’s why you are all confused and so suave is still in business.

First a woman senses a dominant presence. She feels an attraction pull. This makes her feel uncomfortable. She needs to do something so that she can truly see his character (whether or not it’s truly dominant), categorize him, and move on with her day. This is all done unconsciously.

Some women throw out an ioi, and some throw a sh1t test. Either way, his response is going to reveal his character in plain sight.

Some guys approach. Some guys don’t react. There is no “right or wrong” reaction. To think so means you are calibrating to women and therefore are not dominant in your thinking. A dominant man does whatever he wants. He can either engage her or ignore her. He’s not worried about how to look “manly” in front of her. That’s the mindset of 99% of guys on sosuave and that’s why 99% of guys on sosuave have no idea what they are talking about, yet pretend they do.

Now here is the ultimate secret - whatever the guy does next, SHE will backwards rationalize as attractive. If he approaches directly, she will think “oh he’s so masculine. He knows what he wants and goes after it.” And if the guy ignores her, she will backwards rationalize “oh he must get a lot of women! a guy like him isn’t going to through himself at every woman. Maybe I should flirt with his friend to get his attention.” So you see now, there is no CALIBRATION or right way to act! However way you react to her signs, she will backwards rationalize as attractive.

And the more dominant you are, the more likely you will create a permanent imprint in her head by your actions. In other words, if you’re the most dominant guy she ever met and you had nice shoes, she will forever rationalize an attractive man should always have nice shoes. She’s just following your lead, she’s not dictating what is attractive, as many supplicating male seducers believe. And if you approach after eye contact, she will believe an attractive guy approaches. And if you ignore her, she will believe an attractive guy has options and must be seduced.

In some countries, the most dominant guys are completely dismissive, which is why the women in that country rationalize direct game as low value.

Women have no frames of their own. They react to what men do. At least the most dominant men in that environment.

This is why seducers fail. They try to figure out a woman’s imprint and react accordingly, but there is no imprint. A woman’s frame is like quicksand. It only appears solid. To purposely live in her frame looks weak and will send her repulsive signals.

A woman can never trust a guy who tries to live in her illusory frame of smoke and mirrors.

The amateurs in this forum take women’s backwards rationalizations and turn it into gospel. They would even defend women’s backwards rationalizations to the death while women themselves sit back and relax and laugh at how supplicating and clueless they are.

The masculine god frame exists outside the matrix of romance. And this is the frame Feminine women submit to. I use the word feminine because not all women want to submit these days. Some are too bitter beyond repair.

If you are truly dominant, you dictate reality and women simply live in that reality.

If you go deep enough into the rabbit hole, you will see that male seducers are simply living in realities that dominant men created for them via women who submitted to them.

The history of the entire world is simply dominant frames creating reality and the rest of the people reacting and living in it.

The fact that women have no frames of their own is also why 99% of threads in this forum are completely pathetic. They attempt to figure out women when there is nothing to figure out.

A woman either submits to your dominance or there is no romance. Theres nothing to figure out. That’s the end of the story.

A question that hardly anyone ever asks is “How does a man reach his highest potential of dominance so that more women effortlessly submit?”

The answer lies internally. It always starts on the inside before it can manifest on the outside.
Good good.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this site was all about DIRECT game.

Isn’t this the site that promotes 1st date sex? Isn’t this the site that promotes LEADERSHIP, SUBMISSION, NO CONFUSION, STRONG MASCULINE MEN, GUYS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT WITH WOMEN?

But when it comes to game, then it’s subtle, indirect, take it easy, smooth, player, charming type
approach?

I guess the type of advice sosuave gives regarding women depends on the day of the week.
Here's the dirty little secret - aside from the law of numbers (i.e., hit on enough women, and eventually you will find one interested in you) - PUA game does not work. The only game that works is ChadGame. :rolleyes:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I had a woman felt attraction for me first and then looked at my shoes after. The first thing she feels is your dominant presence. Everything after that is backwards rationalization. “He had nice shoes, that’s probably why I’m attracted to him.” Then they go out and tell everyone it’s all about shoes. Then guys go out and buy a bunch of shoes just to realize it makes no difference.

The guy who is supplicating enough to buy an entire wardrobe of shoes just to impress women doesn’t have a dominant bone in his body. The guy who buys shoes because he wants to look and feel good for himself is the dominant one.

Everything you’ve ever learned from the seduction community and manosphere is all backwards rationalization from women and has no effect on attraction whatsoever and that’s why you are all confused and so suave is still in business.

First a woman senses a dominant presence. She feels an attraction pull. This makes her feel uncomfortable. She needs to do something so that she can truly see his character (whether or not it’s truly dominant), categorize him, and move on with her day. This is all done unconsciously.

Some women throw out an ioi, and some throw a sh1t test. Either way, his response is going to reveal his character in plain sight.

Some guys approach. Some guys don’t react. There is no “right or wrong” reaction. To think so means you are calibrating to women and therefore are not dominant in your thinking. A dominant man does whatever he wants. He can either engage her or ignore her. He’s not worried about how to look “manly” in front of her. That’s the mindset of 99% of guys on sosuave and that’s why 99% of guys on sosuave have no idea what they are talking about, yet pretend they do.

Now here is the ultimate secret - whatever the guy does next, SHE will backwards rationalize as attractive. If he approaches directly, she will think “oh he’s so masculine. He knows what he wants and goes after it.” And if the guy ignores her, she will backwards rationalize “oh he must get a lot of women! a guy like him isn’t going to through himself at every woman. Maybe I should flirt with his friend to get his attention.” So you see now, there is no CALIBRATION or right way to act! However way you react to her signs, she will backwards rationalize as attractive.

And the more dominant you are, the more likely you will create a permanent imprint in her head by your actions. In other words, if you’re the most dominant guy she ever met and you had nice shoes, she will forever rationalize an attractive man should always have nice shoes. She’s just following your lead, she’s not dictating what is attractive, as many supplicating male seducers believe. And if you approach after eye contact, she will believe an attractive guy approaches. And if you ignore her, she will believe an attractive guy has options and must be seduced.

In some countries, the most dominant guys are completely dismissive, which is why the women in that country rationalize direct game as low value.

Women have no frames of their own. They react to what men do. At least the most dominant men in that environment.

This is why seducers fail. They try to figure out a woman’s imprint and react accordingly, but there is no imprint. A woman’s frame is like quicksand. It only appears solid. To purposely live in her frame looks weak and will send her repulsive signals.

A woman can never trust a guy who tries to live in her illusory frame of smoke and mirrors.

The amateurs in this forum take women’s backwards rationalizations and turn it into gospel. They would even defend women’s backwards rationalizations to the death while women themselves sit back and relax and laugh at how supplicating and clueless they are.

The masculine god frame exists outside the matrix of romance. And this is the frame Feminine women submit to. I use the word feminine because not all women want to submit these days. Some are too bitter beyond repair.

If you are truly dominant, you dictate reality and women simply live in that reality.

If you go deep enough into the rabbit hole, you will see that male seducers are simply living in realities that dominant men created for them via women who submitted to them.

The history of the entire world is simply dominant frames creating reality and the rest of the people reacting and living in it.

The fact that women have no frames of their own is also why 99% of threads in this forum are completely pathetic. They attempt to figure out women when there is nothing to figure out.

A woman either submits to your dominance or there is no romance. Theres nothing to figure out. That’s the end of the story.

A question that hardly anyone ever asks is “How does a man reach his highest potential of dominance so that more women effortlessly submit?”

The answer lies internally. It always starts on the inside before it can manifest on the outside.
By far, best post I seen for the short time I been here.......