Anyone find direct game less effective?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also on the fence about zekko, and I'm pretty sure I got aggressive towards him a couple of times, but I now put him on a level with @samspade, one of the most open-minded and level-headed posters here.
I had no idea I was such a controversial figure. I don't really remember any aggression, but that's the nice thing about being an old b@stard - you forget your grudges lol. Mr. Level Headed, that's me. Seriously, one of my most defining characteristics is that I stay on a very even keel.

Anyway, disagreement is good. I hate when forums have a "group think", it gets too cult-like. If we're different as individuals, that just makes the group stronger, IMO. Sort of like how differing genes makes the species stronger.

Being successful today requires a certain mindset. It can be acquired. The player supreme basic laws hold true. Married mindset doesnt work here. With The right mindset you wont get hung up on bullshyt or used.
Well, I'm not married. I don't believe it's a good deal for men these days. Which is a shame because I think wanting to be a father and start a family are admirable qualities. Even though those aren't my goals. My girlfriend does live with me, but that's my choice. Reading about all the trashy women guys run into on here only makes me think it's a good idea to hold onto a decent one when you find her. We've been together 15 years now, but mind you I don't hold any illusions that it couldn't all fall apart tomorrow, and I try to recognize that every day. I don't believe you should be dependent on another person, so I keep that frame of mind.

I guess most guys here are aspiring to personify the "cad" type. And that's great, but I think it's fine, even desirable, that we don't all have the same goals. Not every guy here is trying to spin plates until death. @Atom Smasher is in a LTR now, IIRC he's even talked about getting engaged, and he has a well respected reputation. I think you can learn a lot about women being in a LTR.

You talk about being successful, but I thought most of us here agreed women are not ultimately that important, that they should not be the center of your life, but rather they should be on the periphery. If that is the case, why would anyone define success by whether or not you are spinning five plates, or living a player lifestyle? Women aren't that important, remember? They should not define you.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider, one question:
How tall are you?
He has to be over 6’1. No way he can seduce women as fast as says if he is not over 6’1.

He can’t disclose height because then his posts won’t have much meaning. Can’t go in and dominate at yoga class if all the girls are 5’11 and you are 5’8 now can you?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has to be over 6’1. No way he can seduce women as fast as says if he is not over 6’1.

He can’t disclose height because then his posts won’t have much meaning. Can’t go in and dominate at yoga class if all the girls are 5’11 and you are 5’8 now, can you?
You can if they have excessively large camel toes.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A personal thought:
Mr. Level Headed, that's me. Seriously, one of my most defining characteristics is that I stay on a very even keel.
This is what I appreciate about you.

As good as I think I am, I'm always interested in knowing how I can improve.

You posted awhile back that you derive more strength through forgiveness than vengeance. I scoffed when I initially read that, but I scoffed because I envy you for it and have no doubt that I will perhaps be a better man (and a longer-living man) forgiving more and avenging less. Not an easy pill for me to swallow but improving means I have to challenge myself, which of course is a good thing.

So I do appreciate what you bring to the table.

I thought most of us here agreed women are not ultimately that important, that they should not be the center of your life, but rather they should be on the periphery. If that is the case, why would anyone define success by whether or not you are spinning five plates, or living a player lifestyle? Women aren't that important, remember? They should not define you.
You can officially put me in the "women-ARE-important" category. I prefer 3 at a time maximum, though. Like you, I am old LOL.

The bigger the lie, the more apt one believes, especially if he WANTS to believe.

The notion that women are unimportant totally baffles me.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He can’t disclose height because then his posts won’t have much meaning. Can’t go in and dominate at yoga class if all the girls are 5’11 and you are 5’8 now can you?
I'm 6'2" and I'm telling you right now there's a 1% chance that I would ever even waste my time attending a yoga class. Unless there were like 30 big boobed skinny chicks. All wearing tight ass skimpy outfits.

I rarely ever approach women at gyms, but if she is really hot I will find a way to connect. Eye contact and a smile are all that I need. 5 minutes max is all I will give before advising them that I'll let them get back to their day but let's text or chat later.

There is no need to spend extended periods of time with women in gyms. It fact, it is highly unproductive. Few women will sweat in gyms.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is simply another tool in a fitness or martial art toolkit. Yoga improves balance, control and flexibility. It also aids mental clarity and breathing. For every 10 women in yoga theres 1-3 men. Communication will occur before or after the session. Try it youll feel better especially if you roll hard core in the gym.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is simply another tool in a fitness or martial art toolkit. Yoga improves balance, control and flexibility. It also aids mental clarity and breathing. For every 10 women in yoga theres 1-3 men. Communication will occur before or after the session. Try it youll feel better especially if you roll hard core in the gym.
I will attest.

I was doing corporate-lunch yoga on the regular for a few months back in 2011 and I felt a near-perfect, albeit fleeting, sense of peace, calm, and energy after every yoga session.

But the macho-sexist-"Alpha" tells me that yoga is too feminine. I'd rather spend my time doing something miserable and "manly" like squats LOL

Last edited:

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Level Headed, that's me. Seriously, one of my most defining characteristics is that I stay on a very even keel.
Considering you have been with your girlfriend for 15 years and live with her, wondering what is the worst thing a woman has done to you or family member?

You talk about being successful, but I thought most of us here agreed women are not ultimately that important, that they should not be the center of your life, but rather they should be on the periphery. If that is the case, why would anyone define success by whether or not you are spinning five plates, or living a player lifestyle? Women aren't that important, remember? They should not define you.
Everyone agrees women aren’t that important, yet a lot of the top players on here are married or in LTR or have kids. That is tough to take.

I should have made women the focus my life in my 20s, I would have made married with a kid now. Instead I focused on being “great” and making money. Now I have tons of money, more than I’ll ever need, and can’t get 37 year old divorced women to call me back.

Kind of regret finding this site.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering you have been with your girlfriend for 15 years and live with her, wondering what is the worst thing a woman has done to you or family member?

Everyone agrees women aren’t that important, yet a lot of the top players on here are married or in LTR or have kids. That is tough to take.

I should have made women the focus my life in my 20s, I would have made married with a kid now. Instead I focused on being “great” and making money. Now I have tons of money, more than I’ll ever need, and can’t get 37 year old divorced women to call me back.

Kind of regret finding this site.
Trump, I know exactly what you are saying. I know many successful doctors and attorneys in their 40s and 50s who own large practices, some of whom are networked heavy, but still cannot find or bang young hot women.

BUT like them, if you have the money as you claim, why haven’t you:

1) Hired a personal trainer and dietician;
2) Visited a dermatologist and HRT doc and got on an anti-aging regimen and Retin-a script;
3) Hired a style consultant or went to Zegna store to get a sick wardrobe of style;
4) Gone to the most exclusive lounges, getting a VIP table and popping bottles all weekend?

If you are not trolling, why have you done none of this if you have the resources to?

I attribute it to laziness or unwillingness. Hence your dilemma. Don’t blame SoSuave my friend. Blame yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will attest.

I was doing corporate-lunch yoga on the regular for a few months back in 2011 and I felt a near-perfect, albeit fleeting, sense of peace, calm, and energy after every yoga session.

But the macho-sexist-"Alpha" tells me that yoga is too feminine. I'd rather spend my time doing something miserable and "manly" like squats LOL
I consider yoga a "tune up".

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have the money as you claim, why haven’t you
Exactly.

No excuses. Set the goal and pursue tenaciously.

Regret is totally useless.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is simply another tool in a fitness or martial art toolkit. Yoga improves balance, control and flexibility. It also aids mental clarity and breathing. For every 10 women in yoga theres 1-3 men.
It's too bad that yoga became such a female thing in the West. In India, where it is more of a spiritual practice, it's considered more of a masculine pursuit. But they consider even the physical to be from a divine source, so keeping a strong body is considered a spiritual act also. Of course, they also do yoga to pay off karmic debt, but that's another story - that wouldn't mesh too well with Western beliefs.

But as I was saying, it's too bad it became so associated with women over here because there are a lot of benefits. Unfortunately it's so predominately female that a lot of the guys who show up for yoga end up looking like they're try hard or desperate.

Oh, I've suffered as many or more wounds from women as anyone else here, especially when I was younger. I haven't been cheated on much (that I know of), but I've suffered indignities and broken hearts, believe me. Most of these I blame myself for, but I didn't have the experience when I was younger to do otherwise. Just a few examples:
One girl I had no interest in, but she wouldn't leave me alone until I was hooked on her, then she stonewalled me (attention wh0re).
Several girls have vandalized my car.
Some have searched my things behind my back because they were suspicious I was up to something. And me being so innocent too! :)
Several have made up lies about me to make me look bad after a breakup.
I could go on but I don't care to dredge it all up. I was a stupid kid/young adult.

I've done well financially, I've been able to retire early. I would take the money every time. Money is more versatile than a woman, and can be used to benefit yourself more than a woman. You can use it to buy freedom, go to interesting places, learn to fly, take on expensive hobbies (most hobbies are expensive, let's face it), educate yourself, buy a car, live whatever lifestyle you like, live off the grid, pay for a home gym, do the stuff Guru talked about, anything. I'd take the money every time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I participate in yoga because i think it helps me be relaxed, it gives you motor control, flexibility and i get great mental clarity. I cant help but to think it assists atheletic performance. The women to men ratio is a side benefit.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump, I know exactly what you are saying. I know many successful doctors and attorneys in their 40s and 50s who own large practices, some of whom are networked heavy, but still cannot find or bang young hot women.
Good to know they are in the same boat.

BUT like them, if you have the money as you claim, why haven’t you:

1) Hired a personal trainer and dietician;
I have one now.

2) Visited a dermatologist and HRT doc and got on an anti-aging regimen and Retin-a script;
I have.

3) Hired a style consultant or went to Zegna store to get a sick wardrobe of style;
Wont do.

I got Maxim models in my 20 buying clothes from Walmart. I went out with hot chicks wearing jeans that were 3 for $10.

Everyone says dress matters, I don’t think it does. You can’t dress sloppily or dirty, but imho an expensive suit or expensive clothes isn’t going to change anything.

4) Gone to the most exclusive lounges, getting a VIP table and popping bottles all weekend?
That isn’t my style and I’m not part of that crowd. All the girls there want $$$. I am dreaming, but I want a girl who wants nothing, just me.

I attribute it to laziness or unwillingness. Hence your dilemma.
True. I think my dilemma is more limited social group. In my 20s I was rocking, 2 dates in one night with models, girls coming in and out my apartment every weekend, girls sleeping over, girls phoning me non stop.

Now it’s ridiculous. Even if a girl has any type of look to her, their attitude is the worst.

Don’t blame SoSuave my friend. Blame yourself.
Sosuave brainwashes you, or it did me, with the “f these girls, women are worthless, focus of your goals, your life, your passion, marriage is for suckers, don’t be a beta fool and get married, don’t be a sucker, women ain’t nothing, etc, etc, etc.

I see everyone around me got married and have kids, and I’m still telling myself I’m the man because I have “money” and “freedom”?

Part of it is my fault and sometimes I’m dying inside. But I guess the only solution is keep improving right?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wont do.

I got Maxim models in my 20 buying clothes from Walmart. I went out with hot chicks wearing jeans that were 3 for $10.

Everyone says dress matters, I don’t think it does. You can’t dress sloppily or dirty, but imho an expensive suit or expensive clothes isn’t going to change anything.
You’re not 20 years old anymore. A playboy in his 40s is refined, sophisticated and debonaire. You’re still holding on to memories of when you were in your 20s “delivering pizza and banging your customers.” It’s a different age group, different dynamic, and requires a different approach.

My last gf was 23 yo and dated a pro ballplayer for a year, a household name who was previously married to an A-list celebrity we all know. Some members here know this story about me. You want to compete with pro ballplayers as a no name, low-status man wearing Levi’s in his 40s? Lol come on bro

That isn’t my style and I’m not part of that crowd. All the girls there want $$$. I am dreaming, but I want a girl who wants nothing, just me.
Those girls don’t want money; they want fun. I love hanging with and slaying those model types but they are just fun, not LT investments.

I’m not sure what you are looking for, is it hot model types in their early to mid twenties to have fun with—or—are you looking to get married to a hot 20 something yo who doesn’t party?

I can direct you to either if you are straight with your intent.
True. I think my dilemma is more limited social group. In my 20s I was rocking, 2 dates in one night with models, girls coming in and out my apartment every weekend, girls sleeping over, girls phoning me non stop.
You’re not in your 20s anymore. New game. Time to grow up.

Sosuave brainwashes you, or it did me, with the “f these girls, women are worthless, focus of your goals, your life, your passion, marriage is for suckers, don’t be a beta fool and get married, don’t be a sucker, women ain’t nothing, etc, etc, etc.

I see everyone around me got married and have kids, and I’m still telling myself I’m the man because I have “money” and “freedom”?

Part of it is my fault and sometimes I’m dying inside. But I guess the only solution is keep improving right?
Sosuave didn’t brainwash me. Matter of fact I got married three year after I joined. And then divorced lol

Sosuave doesn’t run your life man. You’re a grown man and make your own decisions. If you were savvy enough to make millions, then finding, banging, or marrying young women is easy in comparison. But you have to put in the physical, style, and venue work and stop saying you won’t do this or that because it feels uncomfortable or foreign as you hold on to antiquated memories of how it used to be. What you are doing is obviously not working so it’s time to surrender fruitless thinking. Start by having your money work for you and employ the suggestions I outlined in the previous post.

I’m older than you and live in NYC and have been going through 20-40 new model types in their early to mid twenties a year for the last few years.

I’m not the one telling you to do nothing to attact them either. I am telling you exactly what I do to attract them. If you follow my suggestions, there is absolutely no way you won’t be meeting dozens of new young hot chicks every year.

It’s simple actually. Spend your money to look your best across the board and be in places where all the hot women are while “flexing” your status. You’re like the genius who attained an IQ of 190 but can’t put a lego together.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not 20 years old anymore. A playboy in his 40s is refined, sophisticated and debonaire. You’re still holding on to memories of when you were in your 20s “delivering pizza and banging your customers.” It’s a different age group, different dynamic, and requires a different approach.

My last gf was 23 yo and dated a pro ballplayer for a year, a household name who was previously married to an A-list celebrity we all know. Some members here know this story about me. You want to compete with pro ballplayers as a no name, low-status man wearing Levi’s in his 40s? Lol come on bro

Those girls don’t want money; they want fun. I love hanging with and slaying those model types but they are just fun, not LT investments.

I’m not sure what you are looking for, is it hot model types in their early to mid twenties to have fun with—or—are you looking to get married to a hot 20 something yo who doesn’t party?

I can direct you to either if you are straight with your intent.
You’re not in your 20s anymore. New game. Time to grow up.

Sosuave didn’t brainwash me. Matter of fact I got married three year after I joined. And then divorced lol

Sosuave doesn’t run your life man. You’re a grown man and make your own decisions. If you were savvy enough to make millions, then finding, banging, or marrying young women is easy in comparison. But you have to put in the physical, style, and venue work and stop saying you won’t do this or that because it feels uncomfortable or foreign as you hold on to antiquated memories of how it used to be. What you are doing is obviously not working so it’s time to surrender fruitless thinking. Start by having your money work for you and employ the suggestions I outlined in the previous post.

I’m older than you and live in NYC and have been going through 20-40 new model types in their early to mid twenties a year for the last few years.

I’m not the one telling you to do nothing to attact them either. I am telling you exactly what I do to attract them. If you follow my suggestions, there is absolutely no way you won’t be meeting dozens of new young hot chicks every year.

It’s simple actually. Spend your money to look your best across the board and be in places where all the hot women are while “flexing” your status. You’re like the genius who attained an IQ of 190 but can’t put a lego together.
Guru is a fvcking beast.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, dress DOES matter but expensive attire does NOT matter. The key is how you fit in your attire. Obviously working out/eating clean will help a lot, but you do not want your clothes looking too loose or too tight.

Also, in my opinion, women notice shoes and will either loathe them or regard them highly .I am not kidding about this.

I am convinced that they will judge a man's character based on his shoes. Again: no need to spend lavishly, but shoes need to look good and they need to be clean and 100% free of scratches, scuffs, etc. so if you ARE going to dress cheaply, do NOT dress in shoddy-looking shoes.

Also, I highly recommend shoe trees and shoe horns for ALL of your shoes, including tennis shoes/gym shoes.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump I would erase "brainwashes" from your vocabulary. To use such a word diminishes your personal power. You are depending on/blaming outside circumstances for your success or failure.

SS is not ultimately responsible for your success or failure with women. Nor is anything or anyone else, for that matter. Only you are able to brainwash yourself.

For the record: I have never bought into this idea about women not being the focus of my life. I work hard but I have few passions in this life, and you better believe that women are one of those things that I'm very passionate about, and I focus a lot of my time and attention on them.

If women were not that important, guys wouldn't be wanting to marry them.

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
No man should sit and wait for women to come to them, that's what guys with no balls do.

If I sit back and dont do anything then nothing will happen, and guess what? I'm good looking, so what does that tell you? Girls present themselves to me, or find ways to get my attention or start a random conversation with me ect but if I dont see the signs that shes sending out and make a move then nothing happens.

I have girls making eye contact with a smile on there faces but guess what? If I dont stop and talk to her and lead the interaction forward then nothing happens. See my point, girls definitely will make themselves known to high value men but if those men have no balls then nothing happens.

I run both direct and indirect game, depends on my mood. And how much of a fvck I give at any given time. If I see a girl sneaking glances at me or looking at me head on, smiling at me ect I instantly start hitting on her and screening for DTF, I dont give a fvck how I look to her, how my value looks, if I seem like I'm chasing ect I dont care, its irrelevant, guys would be surprised at how often they could get laid if they were more aggressive.

Women want guys with swagger, confidence, the guy who goes for what he wants and is sure of himself.

I'm not waiting for choosing signals, though I get them, I dont wait for approach invitations, I dont wait for her to validate me and I dont care about how she reacts to me, I see something i want and i start hitting on them.

Guys talk about being "high value" but the true high value guys know women will be intimidated by the most high value men, it's easy to appear high value with 7s and below, try it with the 8s and up, then you can see where you stand.

Women start the seduction by presenting themselves to you then you carry it from there.
Assume gender roles, your the man, you lead, you escalate, you move things forward, you make the moves ect.

I flirt, I compliment, I screen, shes down? I go for instant hangout(I hate the word date) I bang, on to the next. When your attractive it's easy, I'm doing her a favor by hitting on her and asking her out, if anything she has a little ego boost because a guy like me is asking her out, shes nervous, blushing tripping over her words and cant stop smiling, this is how women act around high value men.

The guys who play it too cool aren't getting laid as much as they portray, trust me.....

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this site was all about DIRECT game.

Isn’t this the site that promotes 1st date sex? Isn’t this the site that promotes LEADERSHIP, SUBMISSION, NO CONFUSION, STRONG MASCULINE MEN, GUYS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT WITH WOMEN?
This is not "Direct Game", this is.. GAME