“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Anyone ever get walked in on?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
I think I'm locking my door from now on...

My damn brothers walked in on my girlfriend and I just a few nights ago. They saw blessedly little (we were just warming up, she and I), but, had they been just 10 to 20 minutes later, I'd still be beating them ;)

Originally posted by damned_in_black
when you finger a girl do you stick your finger uyp her ass or pvssy?
It depends on what she's in to, really, but I'd say that her Muschi is a good place to start (and to stay!). [Muschi" being German for "not her butthole".] :D
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Originally posted by damned_in_black
when you finger a girl do you stick your finger uyp her ass or pvssy?
Both, duh. Haven't you ever heard of the shocker??
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Two in the pink and one in the stink!!!!

SHOCKA!!!!!
 

Demon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
3,024
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by dointhingsright
just last week at one of my partys... kid wanted ice cream and i said i dont have any and he kinda just stood there. lol i was to drunk to care.
What.... the.... hell... DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH.... ANYTHING!? ROFL!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darkmenace

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
L.A./CA/USA
One time me and my ex were being picked up from a party by her mom. We sat all the way in back of the minivan while her mom was driving, My ex was "falling asleep on my shoulder". We started by just holding hands like we normaly do in her moms car, but this time was different, we were horny from all the dancing.

So my hand goes down to her noble regions, this time instead on moving my hand away, she guides it down there. I start to finger, and she starts to stroke me. This is all happening while her mom is driving. Now from the front it just looks like were resting on each other, but little she knew all the exciting things that are happening in the back :D
 
Top