Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever get walked in on?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my gf were dry humpin yesterday at my house last night in the family room and my mom walked in on us. :eek: She was pretty cool about it though she just told us to sit up and watch the movie and she hasn't said anything about it since. Anyone ever get walked in on?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the **** is dry humpin? Never heard that phrase in my life!:confused: :D

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dry Humping

Dry Humping, or DFing (Dry Fuking): when a couple move together as if having intercourse, but with clothes on. And the mans tool is kept inside his pants, or boxers.[

I hope that helps you all

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. Getting caught, yeah, I'm gonna suppose that'd be somewhat rough to your game. :)

The trick to this, is to put yourself in situations where you're never gonna get caught.

What I mean by this...choose your location where there is NO chance you will get walked in on, or a VERY small chance (I'll get to that in a second :D). What you want is an isolated place, to keep her anti-slut defense (ASD) at a minimum. As well, by being isolated, you two can be REAL nice and loud :D.

HOWEVER...there is a REALLY big turn-on involved if you choose a location where you could be caught, but likely will not. No matter what your girl says...she may just love it. Period. It's dangerous, risky, and exciting....it's a real rush, and if you never try it, you're missing out.

Personal favourites of mine are in an empty elevator, a hallway in a hotel/apartment, stairwell, in your bedroom with family home (be careful, and QUIET, so you can hear people if they approach), and the timeless classic 'automobile special' in a semi-public place (i.e. a parking lot).

:D In short...don't get caught, but put you and your girl in a place where you MIGHT. She might love it, she might hate it...experiment and see.

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never get caught.

If you're talking about wackin' it, it's because I'm just that damn good.
If you're talking about having sex it's because I've never done it....

Reaction score
I don't give a **** if I get caught. I'm gettin down to business, so mind yourself please unless you are another fine ass babe and wants to get it on with us.

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriends brother walked in on us doing it one time at her place, I just laughed at him and told him to get the f*ck out (he's a punk anyway!).

My dad walked in on me getting head last year too.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriends brother walked in while I was fingering her...We just tied the door shut after that.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been walked in on quite a few times... Here are a couple of the more fun ones.
-Walked in on in a dorm room while taking off a girl's shirt. The guy who walked in had a major crush on the girl.. He looked unhappy when I was yelling at him to get the fvck out.
- (this might not count, but it's a good story) at a camp, I hooked up with some girl.. We were in her room, and a ton of people saw us go in together (guys aren't allowed to be in girls' rooms). One of those people must have ratted us out, because one of the camp counselors came and knocked on the door.. Luckily, I had left 2 minutes before he came in. :D Great timing.
-Was seen by 20-30 people fingering a girl during a lecture.
-Fingered a girl in a hot tub with 5 other people in it.. With the same girl, got her off on an airplane with her friend sleeping next to her, in an airport lounge, and in the back of a bus with 20 other kids in it, while maintaining a conversation with some of them. Somehow they didn't notice.
-Got a chick's panties down and bra off in the bushes in a park, right next to a trail. People walked by a lot... Not many noticed though.
Those are the ones I can think of.

I think being a little bit of an exhibitionist is fun. If you do get caught, just act cool, smile, and put your clothes back on. :D

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
At the U of Chicago, I smacked my gf's ass really hard so she smacked mine, and I hit her back even harder and threw her on the bed and started making out with her. The our RA walked in:eek:

She wasnt the type to care though. She slept in my bed every night (I had a roomate).

Also, with this other girl (it's SO easy to hook up in college), I was fingering her, making out, shirt off etc. right by a path where people were walking by. Nobody took any special notice though, I guess that kind of thing is pretty common in college. :D

-Dan

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Dry humping was how I got my ex-girlfriend who USED to be a virgin comfortable for the real thing. It's a process, lol. So that's a thumbs up for you.

You're mom only said "Sit up and watch the movie" !? :eek: :confused:

You're one lucky bastard and I mean it!

I got grounded for ages when my mom caught me and my ex (another ex :rolleyes: ) making out in the master bedroom. She came home a little too early, if you know what I mean. Thank God it only happened once but you know how this went. From that point on, I had to go to her house.

And you're still a lucky bastard. Don't remind your mom about the time she caught you though.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a freshman in college my roommate walked in while I was getting head.

At my college if a girl is in your dorm room you have to keep the door slightly cracked open. It's not a big deal because the RA's making rounds never bother you. It kind of sucked because anyone can just push the door open.

On the plus side, if the door was cracked it was supposed to let your roommate know that you're in there with a lady. My roommate just got done practicing for 6 hours, so I'm sure he was kind of out of it. A split second after he pushed the door open he turned red and said "I just have to put my bass up and I'll be out of here."

******* me thought this was the perfect time to introduce the two of them. "hey Sam, have you met Lindsay yet?" Needless to say he moved out at the end of the semester.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah one time I was ****ing this 7 and I had forgot I was having a party that night. So all my firends came in and seeing us thought it was a mass orgy. It was really nice cause A lot of my friends are models so.. I think I caught three or four STD's that night. THen my mom woke me up.:rolleyes:

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by McKindley
When I was a freshman in college my roommate walked in while I was getting head.

At my college if a girl is in your dorm room you have to keep the door slightly cracked open. It's not a big deal because the RA's making rounds never bother you. It kind of sucked because anyone can just push the door open.

On the plus side, if the door was cracked it was supposed to let your roommate know that you're in there with a lady. My roommate just got done practicing for 6 hours, so I'm sure he was kind of out of it. A split second after he pushed the door open he turned red and said "I just have to put my bass up and I'll be out of here."

******* me thought this was the perfect time to introduce the two of them. "hey Sam, have you met Lindsay yet?" Needless to say he moved out at the end of the semester.
lol Poor guy probably thought you went nuts.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fingered a girl in the back of the auditorium during an assembly last year. More interesting than the band's recital, I can tell you that, although the smelly fingers did get annoying for the rest of the day.

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
just last week at one of my partys... kid wanted ice cream and i said i dont have any and he kinda just stood there. lol i was to drunk to care.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
just last week at one of my partys... kid wanted ice cream and i said i dont have any and he kinda just stood there. lol i was to drunk to care.
What the **** are you talking about!??!?!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dointhingsright
Are you stoned dude? Haha.