Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever get involved in an auto accident?

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
This ***** I got into an accident with had a lawyer contact me, telling me to forward that letter to my insurance company. Now first of all, my car war damaged more than hers, and this accident was 3 months ago! I am calling bull**** on this one. She was offered medical attention and declined it. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I am kind of scared, because I am not rich. Any advice would help.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestions? Sure. Get a lawyer - you aren't going to be able to do this on your own. Another thing... it doesn't matter how damaged your car was compared to hers if the accident was your fault (which it sounds like it was).

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was recently in a DUI accident...my BAC was only .06 but im underage so its still a DUI. I Payed 2,000 for a lawyer and he got 3 charges dropped to 1 and the charge was Failure to control.

So

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in three car accidents and never had to deal with lawyers, (just the cops, they had to close the fast lane of the highway to get my car out) but I think diablo's right.. Get yourself a lawyer, at least to just know what the hell's going on, and if the ***** has a case.

By the way, details on the accident would be nice, to know if you might be in trouble or not.

EDIT: (forgot to ask) Was there a police report for the accident? If so, what did it say?

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was turning into a two way street, i was stopped at a stop sign. there was a car parked on the damn corner to my right. i couldnt see past it, so i crept up. left lane clear, crept up further. then i got hit. police report didnt blame anyone, both of us refused medical attention

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
car accidents suck ass bro especially when its your fault...i wrecked my beutiful z3 last month....got very depressed...since it was my 2nd accident..and many speeding tickets make my insurance FVCKED!! recently got a insurance quote and the say its gonig to be $560 a month to cover me 1 way through farmers...