Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever been on a date while covered in sex marks from the night before?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a bowling date tonight with a girl from Tinder.

Problem is last night I met a girl out at the bar, and went home with her, and while the sex was great and all she really did a number on my neck, lips, and shoulders...

Logically I would assume showing up to a date with a new girl while looking like I obviously saw somebody the night before probably isn't a good look for a first impression. Just wanted to check in with the community here to make sure I'm not missing some subtleties to this where it might actually be ok.

EDIT: I planned to lie and say I was too hungover from the night before and push it back to some other time when these hickeys have had time to go away.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder women aren't looking for relationships unless they've been phucked out. So if anything this will screen you from being taken for a sucker. Just don't spend too much on the date.

You're essentially saying to the girl "you signed up for Tinder, wtf did you expect?".

Since this is a Tinder female, I think this would generally work in your favor.

As an aside, women on Tinder seem to think it's a place for high-sex-drive women, regardless if they have open puss1es or not. High sex drive women with closed puss1es are the worst, so you want to screen them out as much as you can.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder women aren't looking for relationships unless they've been phucked out. So if anything this will screen you from being taken for a sucker. Just don't spend too much on the date.

You're essentially saying to the girl "you signed up for Tinder, wtf did you expect?".

Since this is a Tinder female, I think this would generally work in your favor.

As an aside, women on Tinder seem to think it's a place for high-sex-drive women, regardless if they have open puss1es or not. High sex drive women with closed puss1es are the worst, so you want to screen them out as much as you can.
Maybe, but I see it similar to showing up to an interview wearing sweatpants...

I feel like there's a big difference between being so confident you don't care...versus actively shooting yourself in the foot.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, but I see it similar to showing up to an interview wearing sweatpants...

I feel like there's a big difference between being so confident you don't care...versus actively shooting yourself in the foot.
A Tinder date is not an interview. If it feels like it's being set up that way, then abort (regardless if you have marks or not).

If this was a woman from Hinge, then yes I would agree with you. But it's a Tinder girl.

What does she say she's looking for on her bio? It is one of those "Long Term +" or "Just figuring things out" girls? This is a recent feature on Tinder, and imo it's the only thing keeping it viable.

Just say you had an allergic reaction to something, ideally all you should need is a little plausible deniability (that doesn't need to be all that plausible).

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Tinder date is not an interview. If it feels like it's being set up that way, then abort (regardless if you have marks or not).

If this was a woman from Hinge, then yes I would agree with you. But it's a Tinder girl.

What does she say she's looking for on her bio? It is one of those "Long Term +" or "Just figuring things out" girls? This is a recent feature on Tinder, and imo it's the only thing keeping it viable.
It doesn't feel like an interview, I'm just using that as an example of confidence versus stupidity.

She doesn't have it selected, but her bio reads "In my attention phase. Love to laugh, so please be funny. I'm tiny and so are my two little hamsters" and then she has her IG below.

The only other noteworthy things are that she doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, is Indian (middle eastern), and is a vegetarian.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't feel like an interview, I'm just using that as an example of confidence versus stupidity.

She doesn't have it selected, but her bio reads "In my attention phase. Love to laugh, so please be funny. I'm tiny and so are my two little hamsters" and then she has her IG below.

The only other noteworthy things are that she doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, is Indian (middle eastern), and is a vegetarian.
So you think she is more conservative of a woman right? And she'll see your battle scars (nice btw) and be turned off by you? And you would like to make a good impression?

A lot of girls on tinder go straight for the hookup and the one's I dealt with did not need a 'date' to do so. The times I did go on dates first the girls were more testing, more judgey and surprisingly more relationship focused and these were girls off tinder. I was actually very surprised by the amount of girls that weren't just looking for attention and a hookup off tinder.

If you think you look like a dumpster fire then reschedule, at least that's what I would do. If the chick matches more of what @BillyPilgrim is implying with the typical tinder thot archetype then go for it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think she is more conservative of a woman right? And she'll see your battle scars (nice btw) and be turned off by you? And you would like to make a good impression?

A lot of girls on tinder go straight for the hookup and the one's I dealt with did not need a 'date' to do so. The times I did go on dates first the girls were more testing, more judgey and surprisingly more relationship focused and these were girls off tinder. I was actually very surprised by the amount of girls that weren't just looking for attention and a hookup off tinder.

If you think you look like a dumpster fire then reschedule, at least that's what I would do. If the chick matches more of what @BillyPilgrim is implying with the typical tinder thot archetype then go for it.
My impression is that she's probably more conservative because I've noticed that Indian girls typically aren't the party/hook up types because they've often brought up with different morals from a cultural perspective.

Additionally she doesn't smoke or drink, which is why I arranged to go bowling rather than meet up at a bar or something, but that also seems less like the typical thot type.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My impression is that she's probably more conservative because I've noticed that Indian girls typically aren't the party/hook up types because they've often brought up with different morals from a cultural perspective.

Additionally she doesn't smoke or drink, which is why I arranged to go bowling rather than meet up at a bar or something, but that also seems less like the typical thot type.
Yeah I agree, go with your gut here.

Most the asian girls i've dated where very much the slow and steady kind of girls. The white washed westernized ones were not. I'd just let the girl know sooner then later so you don't offend her and offer to reschedule the date then and there so she doesn't feel you are rejecting her.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, go with your gut here.

Most the asian girls i've dated where very much the slow and steady kind of girls. The white washed westernized ones were not. I'd just let the girl know sooner then later so you don't offend her and offer to reschedule the date then and there so she doesn't feel you are rejecting her.
Yeah probably...I'll give this thread just a little bit more time to see if anybody else wants to weigh in if the opinions so far don't match up with their own.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Not much different than an apparent aging neck hickey on a new date in the 60’s years ago.
“Sometimes girls go a little crazy” is the only and right response you need.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just texted her that I was still recovering from a hangover and asked if she would be available during the week.

Maybe I undersold the damage this other girl did to me the night before...

My upper and lower lip are very swollen and have a small cut.
My left earlobe has some scabbing because she basically tried to Mike Tyson me mid-sex.
Both shoulders, along with my upper chest, have bite marks all over them.
I've got scratch marks along the left side of my lat.
My left knee has a scab from rugburn after f***ing on the floor.
And my neck, especially the right side, has been brutalized with hickeys to the point where it looks like I've got some sort of dark poison ivy rash.

Think about how well the night could possibly go...I don't see an Indian girl who doesn't smoke or drink being okay with all of those things to the point where we'd smash...and even if we did I'm basically shooting blanks after lighting this girl up like 5 times over the course of a few hours.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn you were assaulted by a cat lol, that girl is a freak. One night stand right? Hope ya wrapped your pecker
she basically tried to Mike Tyson me mid-sex.
Mike-Tyson-Punches-Alan-Hangover.gif

Billtx49

Reaction score
Maybe I undersold the damage this other girl did to me the night before...

My upper and lower lip are very swollen and have a small cut.
My left earlobe has some scabbing because she basically tried to Mike Tyson me mid-sex.
Both shoulders, along with my upper chest, have bite marks all over them.
I've got scratch marks along the left side of my lat.
My left knee has a scab from rugburn after f***ing on the floor.
And my neck, especially the right side, has been brutalized with hickeys to the point where it looks like I've got some sort of dark poison ivy rash.
Don’t take headcase girls to bed …

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should've said Evander Holyfield...she didn't punch me she bit my ear.

Ehh, I think it was a combination of her being drunk, freaky, and me doing a good job.
I don't know man there is difference to being a lil kinky and being a downright freak with a complete stranger. I'm not gonna knock people for doing their thing and to each their own. Personally, if i'm with a girl I hardly know and I walk away "bloody" "scabbed" "bite marked" "rugburned" "brutalized by hickies" and potentially Mike Tyson'ed I think she's a whacko!

Props for doing a good job though, she clearly enjoyed herself

• Haha
Reactions: BPH

Billtx49

Reaction score
Maybe I should've said Evander Holyfield...she didn't punch me she bit my ear.

Ehh, I think it was a combination of her being drunk, freaky, and me doing a good job.
Ask yourself this, what kind of woman wants to do physical damage and possibly inflict pain to a man that’s making her feel desirable, wanted, and giving her pleasure …

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, what kind of woman wants to do physical damage and possibly inflict pain to a man that’s making her feel desirable, wanted, and giving her pleasure …
They all do at some point.