"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

anyone else thinks that women put pressure on men?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
>men need sex, so does Joe
> women will give sex only to current best possible option (exception: virgin women, bluepill women (who don't know how many options they have), etc)
> average joe tries to get dates, gets manipulated or rejected by all of them
> average joe learns that either his job presents him as low tier in women eyes, or his face, body, popularity or character
> joe either goes G4Y M0D3/Tr4nnY Mode/W4nk3r mod3/m0nk m0de
or does one (or few) things from the list:
  1. thinks his body is culprit, goes gym
  2. thinks his face is ugly, tries better haircut and face accessories, or goes surgery
  3. thinks its his job, either tries to get promoted in job or to make his own company, or to get bigger skills, maybe invents light bulb
  4. etc


therefore women, althrough totally useless, they indirectly make men try harder and invent new things as well (which is good for civilisation as a whole)

its like women make the world evolve faster JUST because they have a puzzy
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Women need men more than men need women in this world.

What women see is a mirage. Their pvssies have a lot of options but LTR wise they have very little. Most of them cant do shyte on their own except text and give mediocre BJs.

Dont be fooled. They only need the men that dont necessarily need them.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
The power they have is the power that men let them have.

I will put it like this: the "alphas", the big ones, the leaders, call them whatever you want, the rich people, they have set up the systems of life so that most men are raised to be insecure, in chaos, nowadays without fathers, too. That makes for generations of insecure men who seek loving in the arms of women. That gives women confidence and makes them think they can get the alphas, when in fact they don't.

All in all, it's a bunch of alphas programming betas whom women can exploit while the alphas consider these same women as just a side thing, enternainment LOL
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Women losing their smv quickly after 30 balance things out.

Seriously the best is yet to come if you dont let yourself go.

At 38 ive never notice so many ioi when i was younger.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
After honeymoon phase yes I think women put so much pressure on men for future...
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Women losing their smv quickly after 30 balance things out.

Seriously the best is yet to come if you dont let yourself go.

At 38 ive never notice so many ioi when i was younger.
It's cause they know you got money now, if you really do, it will show in your contentment or walk or demeanor. Dropping $1400 on a desk like it's nothing if front of them will make their hamster brains start chugging, even while your are gone or away from them. It's pretty sad, how many of them are wh0res, but it's their nature. My skin was tighter when I was younger, I could move more adroitly, more snappy, more wirey. Now I stumble, equilibrium off, almost dad bod. If I were a female, I'd want a young male (I shudder to think as I am not gay so in my male mind I'd always think that if I were to be female I'd be lezzie) for sex, but I'm not a female, so biologically, they must care not for the taut boy, the unwrinkled d!ck, purely their minds must be on social status, material THINGS, and look at me look at me look at me. She could care less 97% of the time at "looking at YOU" (the man). She's looking over the top of your head while looking at "you." She's looking at your cape.
 
Top