Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else think blondes are overrated?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
I bet if some of you went to Estonia you would change your minds. :rolleyes:

Of course, most of you can't even find Estonia on a map.
Isn't Estonia one of the major cities in Russia that exports mail order brides?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Mitch_Mustain said:
NIGGA DAAAYUM!!!!

thats got a bunch of women in it and you can choose them! Hell yeah! My DJing days are over
Mitch_Mustain said:
DAAYUM!!!!!

these girls obviously don't watch MTV, like 95 percent of these girls have got NO style
Lol, these two posts made me laugh. Its like when you walk into a lesbian bar, and you think "Dude, lesbians!!" and then you think "Wait.... lesbians..."

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I..

Yeah, estonian :rockon:

Yikes.

Scumfrog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wee said:
haha, I always thought I didn't care about hair color. I do agree that style matters most, but a year or two ago I realize from afar, I always thought to myself blondes were hotter than brunettes. I can't see anything but their hair color, and i subconsiously decided the blondes were better lookin'. I thought it was weird. I ain't gonna dis a girl because of her hair, as long as it looks good. I think I just find blondes a little more attractive.
I know what you mean :crackup:
blondes always catch my eyes first. are they overrated? maybe a little but I don't see why people would say they don't like blondes AT ALL... but hey, just means more blondes for me :rock: