Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone else notice this?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have a girl check them out all the time when they are out and when you happen to look up or in their direction you just glance their way and they are looking at you? all the time you see it and so do your friends?

there was a certain girl who always does this. I knew some of her friends and talked to them. then I said something to bust her balls and she said I dont want you to touch me. I said thats fine. then I talked to her and her friends and they where laughing and having a good time. I said something to that same girl again and she said, "you think your funny?" and I said yes I do all your friends are laughing. continued on for a while. was she mad because she was the hottest of the group and I didnt pay any attention to here. theis girl still stares and at me and I see it all the time. one time my friends introduced to her and she said she dont know me when we met before. I still see her looking at me and just happen to accidently glance her way and she is always looking. I think she is trying to get me to talk to her so then she has the chance to diss me. she has fake boobs.

Undispu7ed

Banned
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
anyone have a girl check them out all the time when they are out and when you happen to look up or in their direction you just glance their way and they are looking at you? all the time you see it and so do your friends?

there was a certain girl who always does this. I knew some of her friends and talked to them. then I said something to bust her balls and she said I dont want you to touch me. I said thats fine. then I talked to her and her friends and they where laughing and having a good time. I said something to that same girl again and she said, "you think your funny?" and I said yes I do all your friends are laughing. continued on for a while. was she mad because she was the hottest of the group and I didnt pay any attention to here. theis girl still stares and at me and I see it all the time. one time my friends introduced to her and she said she dont know me when we met before. I still see her looking at me and just happen to accidently glance her way and she is always looking. I think she is trying to get me to talk to her so then she has the chance to diss me. she has fake boobs.
Maybe she's plotting to kill you

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Undispu7ed said:
Maybe she's plotting to kill you
Yer, she might be planning to sell your body parts to cannibals on the black market. Be wary.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you cant have their love, their hate is better than apathy. its still an emotion.

Rez

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
I think she is trying to get me to talk to her so then she has the chance to diss me. she has fake boobs.
:crackup:

That last part about her having fake breasts was completely unexpected! Great job man.

Don't you think it's interesting that out of all the girls in the group, you're focused on the only one who wasn't reciprocating your advances? She may be testing you or she may not. Either way, the point is to continue doing what you're doing and if she still comes off as a big ol' meanie, then leave her out of your thought process and pursue one of her other friends. I like big boobs.

:up:

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boy I thought you guys knew your stuff, I am asking an honest question.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
boy I thought you guys knew your stuff, I am asking an honest question.
Your post didn't make the most sense ever, and Rez did give you a response.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here what I mean. sometimes when do dont give a woman any attention or be the kiss ass guy that a lot them are and buy them drinks and be an afc with them because they are hot girls, I think sometimes they then wait for you to ask and love to give you a no. almost like a theyre thinking he doesnt check me out or treat me like I am hot so I cant wait to get the change to turn him down. how do u tell the difference between a sh!t test and she is just not interested.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's pretty easy. If you talk to her and she flat out tells you she's not interested, she's not interested. A sh*t test is completely different.

Also, maybe she was checking you out and thinking you were hawt, then your approach sucked.

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:

That's how my beautiful redheaded girlfriend found me. Every time we crossed paths, she would lock eyes with me. I'd be minding my own business, and suddenly catch her staring at me from across the room or something.

I approached her, applied what I learned here, and now she's mine.

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
beatoven tell me more about this approach.
Normally she was with her friends, and experience has taught me you do NOT make a move on a girl with her friends around.

So I waited until I ran into her (alone) between classes, smiled at her, walked up and said "hey, what's up?"

She started talking about her day, I applied C&F, busted her balls, and was like, "hey, it was cool talking to you. We should hang out, let me get your number." This was in the space of like 5 minutes. I texted her later on, and we met up for bowling where I ramped things up a bit. From then on one thing led to another and now we're in a relationship. :)

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously though I have no problem at all in attracting woman. it is in between this step an getting it on step I have problem with. for instance,

1. attract girl, getting her interested in talking. get phone number
2. having success on setting up a date for the two of you to do something legit. knowing she is going to hang out and wants too.
3. making the moves. satisfy her sexually and show her a good time

I have a hard time with step 2.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get her email. email her: "Hey Jane Doe, this is Thedude, I am going to be out with a few friends tomorrow night at jims bar, why not stop in & join us"? "It's about time we go for round two, huh?" "I can hear the announcer now: Ladies & gentleman, lets get ready to rummmmbleee"

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am comfortable in any social situation. I know for a fact I dont have any inferriority complex. I dont care what people think. maybe people think I am talking down on them. I have talk to girls and I have heard them tell other people I dont think he likes me. maybe that has something to do with it, but I am always comfortable in any social situation. I do what I want and say what I want. people might think I am shy, ect. I am comofortable in any social situation and socialize better than just about anyone. my last lady friend told me that the only I need to do is just slow things down.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
seriously though I have no problem at all in attracting woman. it is in between this step an getting it on step I have problem with. for instance,

1. attract girl, getting her interested in talking. get phone number
2. having success on setting up a date for the two of you to do something legit. knowing she is going to hang out and wants too.
3. making the moves. satisfy her sexually and show her a good time

I have a hard time with step 2.
Do you actually try to set up dates? If you do, then it could be that they just think of you as being a friend, and don't want to take it further. In which case, you'll have to take a look at your game. Also, she might not be comfortable around you enough at the point which you ask.