Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else miserable in their relationships during quarantine?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong I love my girlfriend but she is too clingy and doesn’t give me any space. The quarantine makes it even worse. The fact that I can’t just say peace out and go out and meet new women because of this quarantine is probably why I’m still in this. My single friends tell me they are all miserable right now.

anyone else going through something similar?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope still single, still working normally, only annoyance like always is goverment, serious they tell us its a damn deadly virus but the politicians who caught it didn't die, with is a shame.

what I see is after this whole annoyance is over, several people will divorce or break up, if they don't find some bodies in the houses. most people are together I don't know how since they can't stand each other, I guess this tell us how people screen others

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not miserable at all, I like the simplified arrangements here. Not under a real quarantine since we are going out every day. There are places that are closed, but you can do anything else as long as you stay in your car, keep away from other people, and keep away from parks (except trails which are still open). I have masks and gloves and know what to do. I thought they were opening up in some States? What is your country? Mine is Ontario, Canada.

If we were forced in a real quarantine, my folks would rebel against it. You can't keep seniors inside an enclosed place without them going crazy on you.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quarantine is accelerating the courting/relationship process and highlighting potential problems. See it as a good thing, then you'll faster see if you're really compatible with eachother or not which will save you time. A relationship is meant to add to your life, not make you feel miserable.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The divorce rate will skyrocket once the COVID-19 crises passes in a year or two--just watch.

Being confined with another person will amplify the small nuances that irritate and will turn into huge issues. Throw in the fact most people have literally zero communication or conflict resolution skills--and kids too--and you have a keg of TNT with the fuse lit. Plus, people, mainly women, crumple up marriages and LTRs and throw them away like used McDonald bags these days.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If she is clingy why haven't you discussed this with her? A relationship is built on trust and communication.

My Girlfriend is stuck overseas now due to the pandemic, but we still communicate everyday while still living busy lives of our own.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is clingy why haven't you discussed this with her? A relationship is built on trust and communication.

My Girlfriend is stuck overseas now due to the pandemic, but we still communicate everyday while still living busy lives of our own.
No couple should not be able stand being close to each other. Thats bull. And when your trying to be cool or know some new people you're all up on each other.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be told: This whole Quarantine situation is going to make or break MOST relationships.

Why?

Because all this constant contact with a chick is going to reveal to you whether or not you have a completely faulty chick---or just a chick with faults.

What's the difference? One you should avoid at ALL costs, while the other---you can work with. Lol

I just talked about this at length on the latest broadcast I did:

Mission #60 - Objective: How to Immunize your relationship against the Coronavirus Attack!

V.U.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fvcking 2 plates a week rn.

5-6 more in the pipeline. I approach daily online/offline whenever I see a girl I'd nut inside.

Chicks drive over to suck my !ick. Fvck in their parents' house while they sleep. Get me food before bending over.

This could be framed as 'an exciting time to do forbidden stuff' instead of a sad lockdown.

Take it easy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Couples are either 1) making babies now 2) getting divorces now 3) Making babies now so the woman can collect child support on the divorce down the road

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quarantine will amplify the disgust or admiration couples have for each other.

In my case, where I work remote 50% and she is home 100%, it has been good. Fortunately, I have tons of house projects, business building, and work to keep me busy.

@captain55 you must remember that even though she seems needy, there's a part of her that wants you to tell her "no". She is merely voicing her momentary thoughts, which are fleeting and ever-changing... like the ocean.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not miserable at all, I like the simplified arrangements here. Not under a real quarantine since we are going out every day. There are places that are closed, but you can do anything else as long as you stay in your car, keep away from other people, and keep away from parks (except trails which are still open). I have masks and gloves and know what to do. I thought they were opening up in some States? What is your country? Mine is Ontario, Canada.

If we were forced in a real quarantine, my folks would rebel against it. You can't keep seniors inside an enclosed place without them going crazy on you.
I heard Trudea is ready to deploy 24,000 troops and confiscated your guns. That's BS bro ! That sounds like a loss of freedom and under complete martial law to me.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cool, speaking of Ontario. Is Ottowa a cool place to visit? Ottowa or Toronto?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Trudea is ready to deploy 24,000 troops and confiscated your guns. That's BS bro ! That sounds like a loss of freedom and under complete martial law to me.
you are late, its is a soft marital law, here where I life, they are telling people they will go to jail if they are in the street, and at the same time, they are releasing criminals for the same reason.

so I tell you one or another will happen, people will get pissed so much some civils wars will popup (and never where it should happen), or goverment will keep using the virus for the next year as a excuse to keep population in check

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most others have said, it's not feasible to be together 24/7 and not have issues arise. This can be with anyone even a male friend. My GF and I don't live together and are able to work remotely. My place is roomier than hers so she has stayed at my place about 5 days out of the week before I couldn't take it anymore so we had a talk about it and both agreed she should reduce the number of days she works from my place. It's definitely helped.