"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Anyone else miserable in their relationships during quarantine?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Don’t get me wrong I love my girlfriend but she is too clingy and doesn’t give me any space. The quarantine makes it even worse. The fact that I can’t just say peace out and go out and meet new women because of this quarantine is probably why I’m still in this. My single friends tell me they are all miserable right now.

anyone else going through something similar?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
nope still single, still working normally, only annoyance like always is goverment, serious they tell us its a damn deadly virus but the politicians who caught it didn't die, with is a shame.

what I see is after this whole annoyance is over, several people will divorce or break up, if they don't find some bodies in the houses. most people are together I don't know how since they can't stand each other, I guess this tell us how people screen others
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Not miserable at all, I like the simplified arrangements here. Not under a real quarantine since we are going out every day. There are places that are closed, but you can do anything else as long as you stay in your car, keep away from other people, and keep away from parks (except trails which are still open). I have masks and gloves and know what to do. I thought they were opening up in some States? What is your country? Mine is Ontario, Canada.

If we were forced in a real quarantine, my folks would rebel against it. You can't keep seniors inside an enclosed place without them going crazy on you.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
The quarantine is accelerating the courting/relationship process and highlighting potential problems. See it as a good thing, then you'll faster see if you're really compatible with eachother or not which will save you time. A relationship is meant to add to your life, not make you feel miserable.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
The divorce rate will skyrocket once the COVID-19 crises passes in a year or two--just watch.

Being confined with another person will amplify the small nuances that irritate and will turn into huge issues. Throw in the fact most people have literally zero communication or conflict resolution skills--and kids too--and you have a keg of TNT with the fuse lit. Plus, people, mainly women, crumple up marriages and LTRs and throw them away like used McDonald bags these days.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
If she is clingy why haven't you discussed this with her? A relationship is built on trust and communication.

My Girlfriend is stuck overseas now due to the pandemic, but we still communicate everyday while still living busy lives of our own.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If she is clingy why haven't you discussed this with her? A relationship is built on trust and communication.

My Girlfriend is stuck overseas now due to the pandemic, but we still communicate everyday while still living busy lives of our own.
No couple should not be able stand being close to each other. Thats bull. And when your trying to be cool or know some new people you're all up on each other.
 

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
313
Location
On the Frontlines
Truth be told: This whole Quarantine situation is going to make or break MOST relationships.

Why?

Because all this constant contact with a chick is going to reveal to you whether or not you have a completely faulty chick---or just a chick with faults.

What's the difference? One you should avoid at ALL costs, while the other---you can work with. Lol

I just talked about this at length on the latest broadcast I did:

Mission #60 - Objective: How to Immunize your relationship against the Coronavirus Attack!


V.U.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I'm fvcking 2 plates a week rn.

5-6 more in the pipeline. I approach daily online/offline whenever I see a girl I'd nut inside.

Chicks drive over to suck my !ick. Fvck in their parents' house while they sleep. Get me food before bending over.

This could be framed as 'an exciting time to do forbidden stuff' instead of a sad lockdown.

Take it easy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Couples are either 1) making babies now 2) getting divorces now 3) Making babies now so the woman can collect child support on the divorce down the road
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Quarantine will amplify the disgust or admiration couples have for each other.

In my case, where I work remote 50% and she is home 100%, it has been good. Fortunately, I have tons of house projects, business building, and work to keep me busy.

@captain55 you must remember that even though she seems needy, there's a part of her that wants you to tell her "no". She is merely voicing her momentary thoughts, which are fleeting and ever-changing... like the ocean.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,134
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Not miserable at all, I like the simplified arrangements here. Not under a real quarantine since we are going out every day. There are places that are closed, but you can do anything else as long as you stay in your car, keep away from other people, and keep away from parks (except trails which are still open). I have masks and gloves and know what to do. I thought they were opening up in some States? What is your country? Mine is Ontario, Canada.

If we were forced in a real quarantine, my folks would rebel against it. You can't keep seniors inside an enclosed place without them going crazy on you.
I heard Trudea is ready to deploy 24,000 troops and confiscated your guns. That's BS bro ! That sounds like a loss of freedom and under complete martial law to me.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I heard Trudea is ready to deploy 24,000 troops and confiscated your guns. That's BS bro ! That sounds like a loss of freedom and under complete martial law to me.
you are late, its is a soft marital law, here where I life, they are telling people they will go to jail if they are in the street, and at the same time, they are releasing criminals for the same reason.

so I tell you one or another will happen, people will get pissed so much some civils wars will popup (and never where it should happen), or goverment will keep using the virus for the next year as a excuse to keep population in check
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Like most others have said, it's not feasible to be together 24/7 and not have issues arise. This can be with anyone even a male friend. My GF and I don't live together and are able to work remotely. My place is roomier than hers so she has stayed at my place about 5 days out of the week before I couldn't take it anymore so we had a talk about it and both agreed she should reduce the number of days she works from my place. It's definitely helped.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top