“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Anyone Else Live in The Suburbs?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
It seems like the only places to approach and meet women here are in the city centre and I live 1.5 hours away. I can only really commute on weekends but that's like 3 hours out of my day just commuting.

Online dating is the same, most women Live in or near thr city at least the ones that match with me. Local girls i dont seem to have much success with them for some reason.

Does anyone else live in the suburbs and deal with this? What is the solution?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
yeah i stay 45 mins to an hour away from the city and its where most of my options are, livin in the burbs is like fightin over scraps, i decided im just gonna move.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
yeah i stay 45 mins to an hour away from the city and its where most of my options are, livin in the burbs is like fightin over scraps, i decided im just gonna move.
I thought about moving, but my family and friends are here plus I don't want half my wage going to rent and bills since the cost of living Is super high. Is there any decent way to meet women in the burbs or do i have to suck it up and move
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Just rent an air BNB for the weekend and change your location, if you are using dating apps, to that area of the city; and you are done. You then disappear and never to be heard of again. Prob. should use a throw-away number, such as from the burner app, too. Carry some cash, use a different name if you wish, but this really shouldn't be an issue.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Just rent an air BNB for the weekend and change your location, if you are using dating apps, to that area of the city; and you are done. You then disappear and never to be heard of again. Prob. should use a throw-away number, such as from the burner app, too. Carry some cash, use a different name if you wish, but this really shouldn't be an issue.
that google voice @Lookatu posted about is different from burner app, I think.

Still find it fascinating this technology exists.

Whenever I've felt uncomfortable with certain people still having my phone number I always just changed it.
Promised my contacts I'd stop changing my number.

I guess the idea of these additional numbers is so you're not carrying around more than one phone.
2 guys at the table last night had 2 phones each.
They must not know about this technology.
Does your phone the app is installed on actually ring? or does a call come up as a notification ribbon or quick sound like the text notifications?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Move out of the surburbs, they're worthless and represent everything wrong with America.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
How so? Nowadays one might argue the opposite; that cities represent what's wrong with America, and that they're disease-riddled hives with failing systems and seem ungovernable without resorting to authoritarian tactics. (I think of how cities even from cultures that aren't historically run by control-freaks end up having resorted to curfews, the First and Fifth Amendment rights of citizens be damned.)
This video sums it up well. The title is a bit misleading; he talks a great deal about the cancer that is surburban sprawl.


For your comment on cities; I do agree most major, democrat-run cities are garbage now. But there are plenty of mid-sized cities that are great places to live.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
It seems like the only places to approach and meet women here are in the city centre and I live 1.5 hours away. I can only really commute on weekends but that's like 3 hours out of my day just commuting.

Online dating is the same, most women Live in or near thr city at least the ones that match with me. Local girls i dont seem to have much success with them for some reason.

Does anyone else live in the suburbs and deal with this? What is the solution?
100%dealt with this myself. Got a divorce and found myself alone. It took a lot of time, planning, and work, but I sold my place and moved to the city. yes it is more expensive in the city but this is not an area of your life you want to overlook. Made more friend after moving to the city and found myself with so many more options. Go to where the people are. If you don’t have kids and a family, don’t go to the burbs. I’m sure there are exceptions but not where I live.

I also found the girls in the burbs way overvalue themselves. Even just talking to random women during cold approaches in the burbs.... most of them I wouldn’t have even asked for their number because I wasn’t attracted to them, yet they were completely stuck up and unfriendly. Yet in the city, 9/10 girls I approach will have a friendly and appreciative interaction with me and when I choose to ask for numbers, I almost always get them.

For me it was night and day. Best move I ever made. More money yes but if you are smart and invest wisely you can offset that. But don’t just do it for girls... there’s more socoal things, more to do, more networking opportunities.... I could keep going....
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
It seems like the only places to approach and meet women here are in the city centre and I live 1.5 hours away. I can only really commute on weekends but that's like 3 hours out of my day just commuting.

Online dating is the same, most women Live in or near thr city at least the ones that match with me. Local girls i dont seem to have much success with them for some reason.

Does anyone else live in the suburbs and deal with this? What is the solution?
Bro...suburbs aren't 1.5 hours away...they are places immediately surrounding the city. 30 minutes tops.

You live in a ridiculously far place because it's probably a big city and the cost of living is outrageous closer to it.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Just rent an air BNB for the weekend and change your location, if you are using dating apps, to that area of the city; and you are done. You then disappear and never to be heard of again. Prob. should use a throw-away number, such as from the burner app, too. Carry some cash, use a different name if you wish, but this really shouldn't be an issue.
I always change my location but renting would be way too expensive
Bro...suburbs aren't 1.5 hours away...they are places immediately surrounding the city. 30 minutes tops.

You live in a ridiculously far place because it's probably a big city and the cost of living is outrageous closer to it.
Have you seen the urban sprawl here in Sydney? It's like los anglese, we have some suburbs 3 hours away that are still counted as part of Sydney.

Our city centre is in the east as well right next to the coast.


Our next closest city is Canberra and Melbourne both of which are over 8 hours by car.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
I thought about moving, but my family and friends are here plus I don't want half my wage going to rent and bills since the cost of living Is super high. Is there any decent way to meet women in the burbs or do i have to suck it up and move
yeah the city is always more expensive but i think the pro's out way the cons as far as options with women go, at 24 you're a young gun my dude. come back to your family and the burbs later,you should go to the city also i think you would make alot more friends too.

you can meet women in the burbs , i think tinder and tagged should be used as a tool, but ultimately you would be recognizing choosing signals from women while you're out at the movies the mall or anything like that and then making a good approach
pretty much same strategy , just less option and opportunities, cause of smaller pool of women.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Do you have any bars in your suburb? Shops? malls?

I live in the suburbs 45 min drive away from the city and the closet mini mall is 5 min drive. Countless times there girls into me when i go there. Been to a bigger mall and probably was 5 girls into me and a gay guy.

How do I know they were into me? Body Language and the eyes. Like scarface says the eyes never lie. It's just a matter of putting in the footwalk and walking around until you spot a girl giving you that look and then escalating it further. Go and buy a piece of fruit and sit down somewhere and just look around.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
City = Single People
Suburbs = Couples or Families

I like others have noticed that living in the city is a LOT more conducive to single life.

I'm currently living in the burbs(30 min out) but 80% of my dates has been in the city.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I always change my location but renting would be way too expensive


Have you seen the urban sprawl here in Sydney? It's like los anglese, we have some suburbs 3 hours away that are still counted as part of Sydney.

Our city centre is in the east as well right next to the coast.


Our next closest city is Canberra and Melbourne both of which are over 8 hours by car.
You can get an AirBNB for a hundred bucks a night. It's worth it for the anonymity
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
that google voice @Lookatu posted about is different from burner app, I think.

Still find it fascinating this technology exists.

Whenever I've felt uncomfortable with certain people still having my phone number I always just changed it.
Promised my contacts I'd stop changing my number.

I guess the idea of these additional numbers is so you're not carrying around more than one phone.
2 guys at the table last night had 2 phones each.
They must not know about this technology.
Does your phone the app is installed on actually ring? or does a call come up as a notification ribbon or quick sound like the text notifications?
I have it forwarded so it looks like a regular call. One has to text in the app though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
It seems like the only places to approach and meet women here are in the city centre and I live 1.5 hours away. I can only really commute on weekends but that's like 3 hours out of my day just commuting.

Online dating is the same, most women Live in or near thr city at least the ones that match with me. Local girls i dont seem to have much success with them for some reason.

Does anyone else live in the suburbs and deal with this? What is the solution?
1.5 hours away is "the suburbs"? You're out in the sticks! Yes, if you want to be able date women in the city, you have to live closer. As for myself, I also live out 1.5 hours away from the big city, but I have absolutely no desire to date the gals there. I co-locate for most of the year in major Eastern European cities where I'm within walking distance of the Metro. :cool:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Oh. have you considered getting a big van and simply living in it in the city when you need to date?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I always change my location but renting would be way too expensive


Have you seen the urban sprawl here in Sydney? It's like los anglese, we have some suburbs 3 hours away that are still counted as part of Sydney.

Our city centre is in the east as well right next to the coast.


Our next closest city is Canberra and Melbourne both of which are over 8 hours by car.
Living in Chadstralia sucks for macking.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I’m an hour from nyc and it’s definitely not the sticks. How I’ve managed is I bought my place walking distance from the train. I suck it up and commute when I date girls in nyc. Most don’t have an issue coming to see me, as there is no driving involved.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top