Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else find it harder to have sex with less attractive woman?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I'm around woman I don't find super attractive, it's a lot harder for me to be "lusty" towards them. I don't feel much sexual tension and it's harder to get excited. This can all be interpreted by them as a lack of interest.

When I'm with the 8s or even most 7s I find it easier to get into a sexual vibe and there is almost always very quick escalation.

This isn't to say that all average looking women aren't capable of being sexy in their own way but most aren't. It ends up feeling like a
slough and they tend to put up more LMR than the more attractive women!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely normal and expected. Though for me it’s more about the body. I had the best sex with a chick who was only a 5 in the face. Built like a fit video vixen. On the flip side a pretty face is nothing without the body and kinkiness to match it.
Hmm, I do appreciate a great body but face is important too. Women really like kissing and I find that part pretty boring if they're not good looking.

I was with a chick recently who matches your description...95% of the time you interact with her you'll mostly be seeing her face (unless she is only ever around you in her underwear) so it seems hard to ignore.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I do appreciate a great body but face is important too. Women really like kissing and I find that part pretty boring if they're not good looking.
Nice face is an icing on the cake. The body has to be somewhat within what ever range of body types turns YOU on. I have a range. For outside of the range it won't be fair to either of us, because attraction is not a choice.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice face is an icing on the cake. The body has to be somewhat within what ever range of body types turns YOU on. I have a range. For outside of the range it won't be fair to either of us, because attraction is not a choice.
I actually like most body types so face is almost always the common denominator.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about her personality, if that **** is ugly, no amount of psyching yourself up is gonna help. If she's a 5 with a strong trad vibe, you'll forgo anything to bed her. I've been banging the same woman since 2011 and still loving it, its because we align politically 110%. There's more to sex drive than meets the eye.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about her personality, if that **** is ugly, no amount of psyching yourself up is gonna help. If she's a 5 with a strong trad vibe, you'll forgo anything to bed her. I've been banging the same woman since 2011 and still loving it, its because we align politically 110%. There's more to sex drive than meets the eye.
For long term sex, I agree that there needs to be something more there than just a body and face.

However, for the short term all they need to do is pass YOUR boner test. There is literally no rating of women 1-10 scale. It's literally a pass or fail system.

BTW, been banging the same women for 20 years so definitely can relate.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you all REALLY like each other?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to f**k some girl that you dont even find atractive ?

Waste of time and energy...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you all REALLY like each other?
Yeah and pretty much everyone I know, including parents and brother (deceased) really liked her. She has a bubbly personality, she'll have laughing fits at her own jokes. Easy person to get along with. That's hard to comeby now, my wife is also a high 8 here in Canada. :)
In her own country though she's a 4 and she knows it. :D
I'm sure you'd like her.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's mind over matter. Once you can bag the ugly ones, and enjoy it, you have total control over yourself. Like Kwai Chang Caine says " Do you own your possessions or do they own you ? ".

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, more often than it happens with OLD when the girl doesn't look like her photos. But also because I don't have the luxury of being able to **** only 8s. I used to think quality>quantity but that's only true if you can actually get a consistent rotation of highly attractive women.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I'm around woman I don't find super attractive, it's a lot harder for me to be "lusty" towards them. I don't feel much sexual tension and it's harder to get excited. This can all be interpreted by them as a lack of interest.

When I'm with the 8s or even most 7s I find it easier to get into a sexual vibe and there is almost always very quick escalation.

This isn't to say that all average looking women aren't capable of being sexy in their own way but most aren't. It ends up feeling like a
slough and they tend to put up more LMR than the more attractive women!
Why bother then? You might as well save your time and energy for the women that do excite you.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I'm around woman I don't find super attractive, it's a lot harder for me to be "lusty" towards them
I have that with 'flat chested' girls :(

I wish I could change this about myself but I really love titties. I hope they put this on my gravestone: "he really liked titties"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother then? You might as well save your time and energy for the women that do excite you.
I'm in a unique position because I was in monk mode for a loooooong time and now I'm very rusty so I need practice. Plus as I said earlier...some women end up looking much worse in person than their OLD photos. Next time that happens, unless its a straight to your house date, I might just walk away.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women end up looking much worse in person than their OLD photos. Next time that happens, unless its a straight to your house date, I might just walk away.
I've started doing this since last year. I definitely recommend it. I don't walk away right away as I don't wanna seem like an azz but I keep it very short to 1/2 hour to an hour max.

I've never face timed before prior to dates but I've thought about doing this more recently just to check out their appearance as it would save me time from even walking out the door in the first place.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started doing this since last year. I definitely recommend it. I don't walk away right away as I don't wanna seem like an azz but I keep it very short to 1/2 hour to an hour max.

I've never face timed before prior to dates but I've thought about doing this more recently just to check out their appearance as it would save me time from even walking out the door in the first place.
Harsh. I guess cause I'm an extrovert but when I was dating, it was kind of an aim to collect friends. I would just go on a date and friendzone her right away. Then I could go over to her house anytime, get invited to parties and (for me) get jobs quicker [I was an ESL teacher]. They would always want you around because you were the life of the party and they had a 'secret connection' to you. It was amazing for networking, and this way you could have a laundry list of women that you could setup on dates for new guy friends. Also when you were in a jam, you could always have a person to reach out to. Most dudes have no idea how to talk to women, so I find they always appreciate a connection they don't have to work for. These weren't my friends mind you, they were chicks I was using as a medium to network through. I would always invite them to mixers and board game nights and the introverted guys would rarely turn down an offer to hangout because they knew there would be some single ladies on the prowl. Plus women love to cook and the best way to show off is at a potluck (free food).

I don't know about North America though, I was doing this in Mexico and China.