Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else find it harder to have sex with less attractive woman?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about North America though, I was doing this in Mexico and China.
I can definitely see it in Mexico and China. Culturally it's different there and I have both Mexican and Chinese friends that have done the same thing as you. It's a bit different in the US though.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely see it in Mexico and China. Culturally it's different there and I have both Mexican and Chinese friends that have done the same thing as you. It's a bit different in the US though.
For sure, the USA and Canada are a hellscape.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't walk away right away as I don't wanna seem like an azz but I keep it very short to 1/2 hour to an hour max.
??? Majority of my first dates aren't even much longer than that (even successful ones). I'm talking about walking away almost immediately.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a unique position because I was in monk mode for a loooooong time and now I'm very rusty so I need practice. Plus as I said earlier...some women end up looking much worse in person than their OLD photos. Next time that happens, unless its a straight to your house date, I might just walk away.
Women almost always look significantly worse in person than they do online. Some use photos from years ago.

I met a woman once that looked like a 10 online and was a 3 in person. I don't know how she did it. Makeup and filters, maybe.

One technique I use to root out the fuglies is to look at all their pictures and assume they look like the worst one. Even then a few slip through the net.

I don't like wasting time on women that I don't find attractive, so once I see what they really look like I get rid of them as quickly as possible.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I'm around woman I don't find super attractive, it's a lot harder for me to be "lusty" towards them. I don't feel much sexual tension and it's harder to get excited. This can all be interpreted by them as a lack of interest.

When I'm with the 8s or even most 7s I find it easier to get into a sexual vibe and there is almost always very quick escalation.

This isn't to say that all average looking women aren't capable of being sexy in their own way but most aren't. It ends up feeling like a
slough and they tend to put up more LMR than the more attractive women!
Attraction is a mysterious thing.

I can agree with other guys that some women are good looking, but they just don't turn me on. Natalie Portman is a good example, I know she's objectively cute but she doesn't turn me on. And I have no idea what anyone sees in Julia Roberts.

On the flip side I've found heavier girls attractive even though they're not super slim.

It's all about the entire package I guess.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that with 'flat chested' girls :(

I wish I could change this about myself but I really love titties. I hope they put this on my gravestone: "he really liked titties"
I used to love big T, not so big but bouncy, as i got older im way to more slender look.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
??? Majority of my first dates aren't even much longer than that (even successful ones). I'm talking about walking away almost immediately.
Well if they misrepresent themselves, you have every right to walk away immediately.
Or... if she's pleasant to deal with, you can stir up some conversations and use her to network with and see if she can introduce you to her friends. You know all ugly girls have cute friends somewhere.

I've networked like this in the past. I'll spend a 1/2 hour to an hour in conversation so she can get to know me. Sometime after the date, I'll let her know that I wasn't feeling a connection but since she's already vetted me, you can frame the conversation that is conducive in her recommending you to any of her friends.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People may disagree but snapchat/facetime will negate this. However you best make sure your pics are up to date.
One thing I noticed if I have sex with a woman who barely meets the boner test I can't "Reup" like I want meaning going extra rounds
This usually isn't an issue for women I am attracted too

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I distinctly remember dropping my standards the weekend after I got dumped by my first college girlfriend. I went to a party at her campus and took the ugliest and probably fattest girl of my **** career home to her place. It was a selfish rebound screw. My buddy went home with her better looking friend so i rationalized that I was being his wingman.

Funny turn of events....That buddy ended up dating the girl that dumped me. Even got caught getting road head from her by our mutual friends. We are still buddies....Eskimo Brothers actually...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot have sex with a woman I DON'T find visually attractive. I just can't.

If she has a great personality, I can still hang out with her for a coffee date and want to keep her around in my friendzone (hahaha), but that's it, no more.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot have sex with a woman I DON'T find visually attractive. I just can't.

If she has a great personality, I can still hang out with her for a coffee date and want to keep her around in my friendzone (hahaha), but that's it, no more.
now you understand why if you do not move
Fast women will just assume that you do not like them enough , and auto reject

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women almost always look significantly worse in person than they do online. Some use photos from years ago.

I met a woman once that looked like a 10 online and was a 3 in person. I don't know how she did it. Makeup and filters, maybe.

One technique I use to root out the fuglies is to look at all their pictures and assume they look like the worst one. Even then a few slip through the net.

I don't like wasting time on women that I don't find attractive, so once I see what they really look like I get rid of them as quickly as possible.
Ahh man, I used to work with this one Philippino in China and he would ALWAYS go on and on about this single friend he had for me. Well, I finally got onto facebook and I look at this chick and she's in the picture with her 3 fat aunts but she's easily a 9.5, super petite and hot asf, looked like a teen but apparently was 30? So we get talking online and she's sending me these pics, she's horny asf and can't wait till I go to the Philippines. I won't lie man, I was fired up, ready to quit my job, fly over there and break her in two. She made Alodia Gosiengfiao look like Kamala Harris. Anyway, we are talking every night and she is D T F. I'm running game as hard as I can and she's telling all her fam. She keeps sending me pics of her fam though, telling me that I'll need to get in with everyone, especially her aunts. No big deal, well the day I'm buying my ticket to go we have our first video call.

The girl I've been staring at is her 15 y/o niece.

She's the fattest one, third from the right. Chick looks like Shrek's wife after she got beat with the ugly stick.

I immediately close the conversation, faked an illness at school, quit my job and left. I felt so bad, I even left the country when my visa ran dry and ended up going back to another province on the other side.

She was really into church, I remember telling her I thought Jesus was a zombie and that I probably needed an exorcism. She didn't give a sh1t, she wanted her back broke.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh man, I used to work with this one Philippino in China and he would ALWAYS go on and on about this single friend he had for me. Well, I finally got onto facebook and I look at this chick and she's in the picture with her 3 fat aunts but she's easily a 9.5, super petite and hot asf, looked like a teen but apparently was 30? So we get talking online and she's sending me these pics, she's horny asf and can't wait till I go to the Philippines. I won't lie man, I was fired up, ready to quit my job, fly over there and break her in two. She made Alodia Gosiengfiao look like Kamala Harris. Anyway, we are talking every night and she is D T F. I'm running game as hard as I can and she's telling all her fam. She keeps sending me pics of her fam though, telling me that I'll need to get in with everyone, especially her aunts. No big deal, well the day I'm buying my ticket to go we have our first video call.

The girl I've been staring at is her 15 y/o niece.

She's the fattest one, third from the right. Chick looks like Shrek's wife after she got beat with the ugly stick.

I immediately close the conversation, faked an illness at school, quit my job and left. I felt so bad, I even left the country when my visa ran dry and ended up going back to another province on the other side.

She was really into church, I remember telling her I thought Jesus was a zombie and that I probably needed an exorcism. She didn't give a sh1t, she wanted her back broke.
Oh man. That's rough. No wonder she was horny. Imagine how awkward it would be if you flew there to see her. At least you didn't go that far.

For the first meeting I always like it to be at a cafe so I can check the girl out. You never want to go straight to the bedroom based on a photo.

I once flew to see a girl and she was just as hot as her photos, but she was sending me a lot of photos and videos so I had a good idea of what I was getting. Also Filipina btw.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I'm around woman I don't find super attractive, it's a lot harder for me to be "lusty" towards them. I don't feel much sexual tension and it's harder to get excited. This can all be interpreted by them as a lack of interest.

When I'm with the 8s or even most 7s I find it easier to get into a sexual vibe and there is almost always very quick escalation.

This isn't to say that all average looking women aren't capable of being sexy in their own way but most aren't. It ends up feeling like a
slough and they tend to put up more LMR than the more attractive women!
You aren't supposed to be pull hogs. It's biology telling you no.