Anyone else feel brainwashed?

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest, how many of you guys actually 'got the girl' apart from just screwing them from viewing this site?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this site is dedicated to what most men have the hardest time doing; introducing themselves and attracting themselves to women.

Relationships are another realm.

A lot of good men have trouble communicating themselves to women due to insecurity, ignorance, etc. This is why this site is here, to help those out.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 has proved himself much more articulate. Where would you be without Sosuave.com. I'll tell you were I'd be, oneitised over a 5 with big tits and rejected. Four weeks of sarging and I have loads of "prospects" and two women who want me over their boyfriends. I'm hearing a lot more "You're the man!"'s from people and even the seven mightiest men at my school look at me as a threat and not just that light-hearted class clown that no one took seriously. Sure, I don't have a GF yet, but four weeks into it and already, I've gone from zero to soon to be hero.

Flat out, I'm slightly over-weight with glasses. I SHOULD change that, but all I did was got game, got standards, and got playin. Check out my Sarge Reports in the High School forum. Stay tuned for Week 5!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to wonder why the hell some of my friends who were not great looking and azzholes to their girlfriends get and keep these girls. they were mean, pricky, they didn't listen to their girlfriends, and they did whatever the hell they wanted and at the end of the night their girlfriends would be waiting to spread their legs for them. it didn't make sense. i thought being sweet and nice and listening to them would make them see me as a great guy and drop them but that never happened. then grade 9 hit and i started hanging out with the bad crowd and soon i was getting in trouble but the girls seemed to want to date me. then once i started getting girlfriends i started getting afcish and they dropped me. i couldn't figure out what was wrong with falling in love and being nice.

when the internet started booming i stumbled across this site and it was like a revelation or something. being nice was wrong. being bad was good. having a dream and a passion was key to attracting women. women were just a bonus. after a while, i looked back at what my friends were doing and they were doing right naturally. i am glad i found this site because i met a great woman and i have been able to keep her by the advice passed down from this site.