Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else ever taken a break from game?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the process of focusing on launching the website for me and my friends own buisness which is a SEO marketing agency and at the same time I'm applying for more higher end jobs since my current one just doesn't pay enough.

At the same time i have signed up for a Gym membership, I'm thinking of taking a 6 month break from game and cold approach to focus and improve myself before i get back out there.

Anyone else done this before?

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
Good man.

I doubt more than 5% of men consistently cold approach for any significant period of time in their lives. It's not a commonplace activity. Social circles allow for more trust and comfort, and online dating at least spares you the embarrassment of public rejection.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're asking if I've ever been too busy for dating, absolutely. Higher priorities and all.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just switch games to keep my brain in the zone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the process of focusing on launching the website for me and my friends own buisness which is a SEO marketing agency and at the same time I'm applying for more higher end jobs since my current one just doesn't pay enough.

At the same time i have signed up for a Gym membership, I'm thinking of taking a 6 month break from game and cold approach to focus and improve myself before i get back out there.

Yep! Don't talk to anyone. It resents your mindset to what is important to YOU.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In the days when I was single , I have took some rest from the game and women in general, I felt my self esteem improved, and start seeing my self more of value. Learned read some books ,improved my health.
I think in today life when playing dating game for most men is like playing on hard mode, you really need some rest to re-charge and re-discover yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the days when I was single , I have took some rest from the game and women in general, I felt my self esteem improved, and start seeing my self more of value. Learned read some books ,improved my health.
I think in today life when playing dating game for most men is like playing on hard mode, you really need some rest to re-charge and re-discover yourself.
Where you able to reinject yourself back into women after being away for some time WITHOUT losing confidence and energy?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Good man.

I doubt more than 5% of men consistently cold approach for any significant period of time in their lives. It's not a commonplace activity. Social circles allow for more trust and comfort, and online dating at least spares you the embarrassment of public rejection.
Yeah you can burnt out pretty quickly, I knew one guy who did it daily for years and now he hates women. It's not healthy.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yes that's exactly how i feel like i need to recharge and rediscover myself before getting back out there

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where you able to reinject yourself back into women after being away for some time WITHOUT losing confidence and energy?
Yes, actually that period changed my personality, while I lost some of my social confidant due to less going out , but I gained a more feeling of self worth. Also I start recovering my old hobbies that were making me happy.
Started improving my self like running everyday, eating healthy , etc .
Was I happy ? no, as I know I am missing having the family , but this time I was swallowing it like a man, I continued my productive life and pushing to my best self, until I started again meeting women , but this time women were more open and make it more easy for me, also I was more selective and looking more realistically on the chances not like just mass approaching