Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else’s love life take a beating with the quarantine?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months about a month ago. Really starting to lose my mind in this thing. But it’s better than being with an obnoxious ***** I guess.

I don’t like online dating because I was never able to pull the same quality of ass that I was able to pull in real life.I don’t have the patience for it anyways.

Right now I’m throwing myself in my work, going on hikes, and hitting the gym. I really miss the club and bar scene, don’t see myself banging many hot chicks again until it opens back up realistically. Let’s face it those of us who are not using Instagram or online dating to meet women are ****ed

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she treat you this way that you had to break up? Do you think she is hiding something and she is guilty?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would revise where you approach and not just limit it to clubs and bars. Think supermarkets and take fitness classes and activities that benefit you but have a healthy does of females in them as well. Even just taking walks or hanging out at parks and the lake. There have been many solo females hanging out around my area at least.

As a data point, whenever I do match a gal online, a lot of them tell me they've been taking walks and hanging out at parks and lakes by themselves.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would revise where you approach and not just limit it to clubs and bars. Think supermarkets and take fitness classes and activities that benefit you but have a healthy does of females in them as well. Even just taking walks or hanging out at parks and the lake. There have been many solo females hanging out around my area at least.

As a data point, whenever I do match a gal online, a lot of them tell me they've been taking walks and hanging out at parks and lakes by themselves.
Yup. There’s a park near my house where I run stairs twice a week and has a hill perfect for doing sprints on. Women EVERYWHERE running and walking and walking their dog at the park. They look at me like I’m crazy running stairs when it’s 90 degrees but they smile and wave.lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months about a month ago. Really starting to lose my mind in this thing. But it’s better than being with an obnoxious ***** I guess.

I don’t like online dating because I was never able to pull the same quality of ass that I was able to pull in real life.I don’t have the patience for it anyways.

Right now I’m throwing myself in my work, going on hikes, and hitting the gym. I really miss the club and bar scene, don’t see myself banging many hot chicks again until it opens back up realistically. Let’s face it those of us who are not using Instagram or online dating to meet women are ****ed
Me either man on the account of OLD. Its few and far between irl and cold approach.

As for quarantine, cold approaching during pandemic is even worse than usual but given its global pandemic, its not a surprise. As for OLD matching, 80% are attention *****s. The path forward is FALL IN OR **** OFF. 7day time line or #next.

I am doing pickup and its going better now then say a month or so ago. There's a solid keeper in rotation. Lots of foreign girls on worker visas in the UK or do i found. The girl at the start of pandemic I dropped. I lost count of women I #next.

Cap mate, you are coming out of the abyss of LTR and into a globalised pandemic. The rejection rate is a bit higher than what you would expect in general times.

I busy myself by running, hiking, reading, meditation, and calisthenics or ring workouts. I found several workout parks and outdoor fitness avenues. Here, i met lots of girls. They love stretchy pants. I cannot help myself. Stretchy pants is a RSVP!

Heal up. Lift. Critical thinking and problem with skills are money atm. Women are everywhere. Dog parks, trails, shopping, and so on. I am noticing women requiring less game and the slightest of invitation yielding ROI.

As in, approaching during social distancing is breaking the law and women can rebuff in Karen fadhion. The lack thereof is assumed HIGH interest. Act as such.