Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody try cbd for anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlennMarsh

Reaction score
I use CBD tincture and the CBD oil to regulate pain and it helps. The tincture tends to make me a little bit high sometimes, but that's homemade.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually only vape the THC oil, but one time I went in the shop and tried some CBD water they had just to see what the hype was about because I was cleaning up my diet at this time, and I had heard about the anti inflammatory benefits it offered

I must say, my mind was definitely quieter for a while after I drank that bottle. I'm gonna try some of the CBD chews they have next week. I'll let you know how that goes after I excitement with them

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been vaping cbd oil for the last 3 months... it's the best thing since jesus christ

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It works...just need to be careful if you have to do any type of drug testing because you will test positive for marijuana.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
CBD is great for me. I don't like smoking weed. CBD is really therapeutic and definitely helps with anxiety.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That was 2019. Here is a pic from 2020.
Sweet!

I've been growing through top down deep water culture, oxygenated water, carbon scrubbers, humidity, light, and temp controlled environment. Just harvested some GG-4 most recently. Northern Lights, Grand Heft Auto, Bubblegum Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, AK47, Blueberry, were some of my previous grows.

Attachments

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to get into hydro. Currently growing organically and loving it though. Only grow autos for the most part. As for the topic I've definitely benefited from cbd as well. I would like to grow some eventually. Something like charlotte's web.

Attachments

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to get into hydro. Currently growing organically and loving it though. Only grow autos for the most part. As for the topic I've definitely benefited from cbd as well. I would like to grow some eventually. Something like charlotte's web.
It's not that hard bro. Hit me up via PM if you want to get started.

Pretty much easy maintenance, more plentiful yields, no mold/bugs, consistency. Auto's might yield a bit less due to you not being able to control the flowering stage. I've tried auto's, clones, feminized but doing regular seeds now. Got both male and female plant growth last time around but saved the pollen and froze it as I'd like to generate my own seed bank at some point. Maybe the next grow...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colloidal silver also works to make feminized seed. I made about 150,000 fem seeds outdoors last year of my own cross. I just got it tested and I improved the cbd percentage by two percent to 18.25%. That's pretty good for bud that is below .3% delta 9 thc.

Cbd doesn't do much for me...until I make bubble hash. A friend's lab tested my hash at 75% cbd and still below the legal thc threshhold. It doesn't get your mind high, but it makes any chair feel like the world's most comfortable. I don't have anxiety, but couldn't imagine being anxious after smoking the stuff.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't do much for me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CBD to me is more for relaxing, treating physical ailments. A high indica dominant strain with lower THC levels would be more effective in treating anxiety, depression, and other mental issues IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.