Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody knows of any relaxing spots to go to ?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good affordable places to go and just get away from all the bs and drama, and just relax.

Like i know the beach at night is a good one.

I wish sometimes i could make a big buble where no noise, could get into and just relax in there and get my mind together.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just got to find a place nearby that nobody knows about.

Once i was up to no good at home, so i went out and was just up for exploring at like 1 in the morning.

I thought id go into the hotel nearby my house and there was some kind of fence by the side of the hotel which leads to a motorway (highway). I jumped over the fence and next thing i know im on some walkpath that was a couple of feet above the motorway. Theres some trees in front of the walkpath, so nobody can really see me.

So anyway i thought cool i found a cool spot here. went back home, grabbed a cig and went back there and just smoked away looking down on all those cars in the motorway, with a full moon shining on.

I go to that spot once in a while now, whenever i feel like relaxing and clearing my mind.

Just walk around looking for a spot in your city man. There has to be some isolated place about.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a hookah bar. Damn relaxing. It will probably cost you a little money, but it will definitely relax your body and your mind.

Reaction score
u live in miami....the beach and the local mental home are exquisite places

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the wee hours of the morning you could go just about anywhere. In the afternoon, maybe a bookstore if you dont mind just a little chatter or a library.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the beach at nightime is like the perfect place

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go fishing, early in the morning, by yourself.