Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody here slim and consistently pull girls?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys say getting big and weightlifting will attract more girls. Is that all girls look for... the size of the guy? Some guys like women with B cups...wouldn't females also have a wide range of taste in men or are they more picky?

I'm just curious can you have a slim build and still attract women vs "you gotta weigh 200+ lbs for any chick to be interested"?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I've seen a whole lot of short and skinny guys constantly pull girls, but I've NEVER seen a tall and skinny guy constantly pull girls. I think if you're tall the skinniness is more obvious but if you're short it doesn't make your frame look as bad.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6 foot, 170 lbs. Have been as low as 155 lbs. Doesn't really have too big of an effect on my game; especially since im pretty ripped (although women don't really know i am until i take my shirt off)

There's also a lot of women who do not like big beaffy guys (although some big beaffy guy will come in here and say "yeah right blah blah blah")... Like - my sister and her gang of princess misfits - pretty much only date really lanky, skinny-jean wearing, guys who look like they're strung out on crack. And none of the girls my sister hangs out with are below a 7.

If you're going to be skinny... it's best not to be a nerd skinny though... it's best to upgrade your dress or have an identity in your style... As much as he's hated - that guy Mystery is a pretty d@mn lanky dude.... but he has an identity...

just being normal skinny is normal boring...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha

Don't worry about this at all, just use your external looks as a way to project what you feel internally. I'm like the other poster 6'2, 170 lbs NOT ripped at all. However, it's not a factor at all, it's all in your head.

NOW, as I've improved myself women look at me and think I'm a male model or fashion designer because I now "Dress" to express my internal state. This caused me to have a eccentric look. Add onto the energy that I bring and you have...THE PACKAGE.

My crew consists of a ride range, from Muscular guys to short skinny dudes and it never played a factor. It's the energy that you bring to the table.

P.S...Only reason I'd even think to get muscular is because I'm pretty dominant. So it would be easier for me to lift chicks up an throw them around hahaha. However, my current look expresses my internal state very well.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
I read some survey that a majority of women preferred an average male body over both skinny AND muscular - but I suspect that alot of that is because a male's very good physique will prompt alot of negative feelings about the girl's own physique and market value in relation to her partner's.

No, being skinny is not going to hurt much if you have tight game. And every woman has different preferences, some will genuinely prefer skinny or average to muscular for non-ego related reasons. Still if you were better built with the same game you would probably fare better and feel better.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, my best friend is skinny as a rail ( 6' 3" and 160-165 lbs) and pulls more tail than any guy I've ever seen. He's not even cut. He's going on 40 and has a little boy's body! Don't let your negative self image get in the way. If you'll be more confident with some muscles, then hit the weights and bulk up, or tone, or whatever. As long as your game is tight, you'll do FINE!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some survey that a majority of women preferred an average male body over both skinny AND muscular - but I suspect that alot of that is because a male's very good physique will prompt alot of negative feelings about the girl's own physique and market value in relation to her partner's
I remember reading similar surveys - that women prefer men with an average build. Then you come here and everyone says lift weights and get muscular. It's a little confusing. You may have a point about a guy with a great physique making a girl self conscious about her own body. That might explain it. Also really ripped guys might be intimidating.

If you're TOO skinny I definitely think you should build yourself up. I was too skinny in high school and I felt a lot better about myself once I bulked up some. Being slim is cool but there is such a thing as being too skinny.

Mystery is thin, but he's pretty tall. Girls like guys who are tall, despite what an earlier poster said.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Girls like guys who are tall, despite what an earlier poster said.
This is just a stereotypical thing to say. It's like saying guys like big boobs.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I remember reading similar surveys - that women prefer men with an average build. Then you come here and everyone says lift weights and get muscular. It's a little confusing.
I saw a similar survey on a BBC special about what women want.

I'm pretty sure the prototype body that was selected was 5'11 - 180 lbs... with broad shoulders...

Not exactly "skinny"... but not HUGE either...

---
Anyway some stuff dug up from google searches; take it as you would anything dug up through google searches:

- 82 percent of women would have a sexual relationship with someone with a fantastic body but average face.
- 91 percent of women would sleep with someone with an average body but a fantastic face.
- A man’s stomach was the most attractive non-facial feature for women (chest and biceps being 2nd and 3rd)
- Forty-two percent of women indicated that physical attributes are a “very important” characteristic in a potential partner.
- Overweight men were clearly less desirable to women. Thirty percent of female respondents found men more than 10 pounds overweight unacceptable as dates; 70 percent found more than 20 pounds overweight unacceptable; and at 40 pounds or more overweight, men were unacceptable to 90 percent of respondents.
- Men and women also parted company in the domain of male muscle mass. Men value muscle mass, while women are less interested in oversized biceps and pecs. In ranking male body types, women gave first place to "medium with moderate muscle mass," while "medium with competition muscle mass" came in a lowly fourth. When men estimated women's preferences, however, competition body build narrowly missed second place.
- just 20 percent of women acknowledged finding body builders attractive.

something interesting i read while searching for this stuff:
- Women who rated themselves as more attractive were particularly concerned with larger size. Of women describing themselves as "much more attractive than average," 64 percent cared strongly or moderately about penis width, and 54 percent cared about penis length. Women who rated their own looks as average were about 20 percentage points lower.

I would propose the same thing about women finding built men attractive. If a woman spends a lot of time in the gym, working on herself, in front of a mirror, and eating healthy - i'd say she's probably twice as likely than a woman who doesn't to care about such things.

---

oh and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness lays out some great info on all this..

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal experience I'd say that if you're skinny or very skinny (I'm 5'10" 148lbs) and have some confidence then you can get all the fat chicks you want. Asian girls tend to favor skinnier guys too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a stereotypical thing to say. It's like saying guys like big boobs.
Well, yeah. But it's true nonetheless, right?
I'm not tall, I'm average height. But I'm aware that being tall is an attractive masculine feature to women. But I don't let the fact that I'm not tall stress me. At least I'm not short. I'm not saying that you HAVE to be tall to attract women, because I don't believe that at all.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
ive never met a girl who preferred short guys over tall, although i have met many guys who prefer smaller boobs. im 6'2" 170 although im pretty naturally athletic built, and its never really been an issue. although i do plan on bulking up a little just to test it out...cant hurt.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well, yeah. But it's true nonetheless, right?
I'm not tall, I'm average height. But I'm aware that being tall is an attractive masculine feature to women. But I don't let the fact that I'm not tall stress me. At least I'm not short. I'm not saying that you HAVE to be tall to attract women, because I don't believe that at all.
I don't think it's as true as people think. I just think it's a generic thing to say. I don't know how many girls have told me that I'm too tall (I'm 6'3"). I'm not saying girls hate tall guys or anything. I just think saying "girls like tall guys" is a stereotypical common statement and not a fact.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overweight men were clearly less desirable to women. Thirty percent of female respondents found men more than 10 pounds overweight unacceptable as dates; 70 percent found more than 20 pounds overweight unacceptable; and at 40 pounds or more overweight, men were unacceptable to 90 percent of respondents.
First off, I wonder how they determined what overweight was? If they used the standard BMI charts, the numbers they are using are from the 1800s. Insurance companies push them because they will likely soon be charging extra money for premiums for those considered overweight by those charts. But those charts don't take muscle mass into account, so if you're a buff guy you've got a good chance of being considered overweight by those charts. If I were to go by those BMI charts I would weigh what I did in high school, and I was way, way too skinny in high school. I would NOT like to look like that now.

Secondly, is this a survey in the US? Because a good portion of Americans are fatter than sh!t. That doesn't mean they can't be picky, I guess.

Women who rated themselves as more attractive were particularly concerned with larger size. Of women describing themselves as "much more attractive than average," 64 percent cared strongly or moderately about penis width, and 54 percent cared about penis length. Women who rated their own looks as average were about 20 percentage points lower.
I know a guy who makes good money and is sitting on a big pile of wealth because of the way he has invested over the years. He has no problem pulling chicks but he consistently complains about one particular thing: He's always saying that women only care about penis size. Looks, money, status, whatever, his take is that if you don't have a good sized penis they will look elsewhere. I suppose he's basing this on some sort of personal experience but I suspect he's overselling it just a bit.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
zekko said:
I remember reading similar surveys - that women prefer men with an average build. Then you come here and everyone says lift weights and get muscular. It's a little confusing. You may have a point about a guy with a great physique making a girl self conscious about her own body. That might explain it. Also really ripped guys might be intimidating.

If you're TOO skinny I definitely think you should build yourself up. I was too skinny in high school and I felt a lot better about myself once I bulked up some. Being slim is cool but there is such a thing as being too skinny.

Mystery is thin, but he's pretty tall. Girls like guys who are tall, despite what an earlier poster said.
Well, to test my own presumptions about the results, I asked a few girls what they thought of the result. The more confident appearing ones thought it was weird and one girl said 'well if he's attractive to everyone then how do i know he wont cheat'

Demystify said:
No it isn't. I like big boobs but if there was a girl who had B cups but was still hot I would not write her off just because her boobs were not optimum size (D or DD).

On the other hand, nearly all girls will not date someone shorter than they are. I know a guy who looks like Justin Timberlake, has average to decent game, and is 5'3. He's nearly 20 and I'm not sure if he's a virgin or not.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
From personal experience I'd say that if you're skinny or very skinny (I'm 5'10" 148lbs) and have some confidence then you can get all the fat chicks you want. Asian girls tend to favor skinnier guys too.
This.

I can't pull cute girls on a regular basis but on occasion a 9 or 10 will find me attractive, and I'm REALLY skinny...but besides that I'm pretty good looking.

How skinny?

6'0" and 117 lbs.

Can anyone beat that? ...not that I'm proud of it. It's probably the only thing I'm insecure about, so I've been hitting the gym 4 times a week and eating 4-5 meals a day as of late.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1 and probably around 170lbs. I consider my skinnyness athletic cause, of the type of work I do for a living. Which involves alot of cardio.

Though, I havent had problems with my weight or height when it came to women. It was all about me and my game.

V

Vin Caton

Well its a common misconception that you need huge muscles to hook up with hot women,I go further into detail on my site Collegeseductions.com

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
no one here consistently pull's girls dude....why would you be on this site if you did