Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody else work with their girls?

Red Oke

Banned
Reaction score
Basically, I've done most of the work for my girls. They're musicians.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, nurse, wedding/event planner, and bank teller

curious tho man what are you doing for Vday and how many plates you have? im in a weird situation , last year i just saw each one on separate days so it worked out and i made sure to spend vday with the chick i like the most (rn the one im eyeing to eventually possibly commit to if i dont keep spinning)

this year, im supposed to be seeing 2 plates the same day (tomorrow)..

I saw one of my plates today and i know she doesnt look at me for more than sex so we just had a dinner/sex and i had her open a little suprise box bull**** thing (sendacake.com.. they got these cake exploding boxes that have treats n sht and a piece of cake). shes prob gonna laugh about it with whoever shes spending vday with tomorrow :lol:

the other 2 i gotta be crafty. im taking one to a murder mystery dinner and the other one wants to spend the whole day.. im def gonna raise hella red flags tomorrow but i pulled a good ol "taking my mom out for vday" :rofl::lol:.. the plate i like the most is gettin the vday treatment so idk how this is gonna pan out.. i really dont want to send off the 2nd one but dont want to leave the 1st one either, especially if she wants to spend the night. I cant lie and say i gotta be up early because i never have to lol.. my only bet rn is im thinking about the 2nd one to just see me earlier in the day becausse my mom wants to go out for dinner instead, and then tell her after dinner i got sick.. that way i can spend the whole night with my bae#1 lol