Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips to prevent 2's, 3's, 4's... from physically coming on to me?

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, some of these women have got emboldened to come on to me. Like physically grabbing me, kissing me, etc.

I shrug them off and push them away saying something like "Later", "Another time", "Not a good idea" etc, with a smile.

After a trekking accident a while ago, I slid to 21% body fat. I guess once I'm back at 15%, this problem will be gone.

In the meantime, any social, behavioral, subtext, stuff I can do to put a wall up for 2's, 3's, and 4's?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Draft: Tips to prevent 1's from coming on to me?
Tell them you're suddenly exceptionally gay at that very moment. Its 2023, you are free to change your sexuality at the drop of a hat! Be trendy! :whistle:

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you're suddenly exceptionally gay at that very moment. Its 2023, you are free to change your sexuality at the drop of a hat! Be trendy! :whistle:
I always wanted to wear eyeliner, glitter, and lipsticks.

Dreams do come true! :eek:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, some of these women have got emboldened to come on to me. Like physically grabbing me, kissing me, etc.

I shrug them off and push them away saying something like "Later", "Another time", "Not a good idea" etc, with a smile.

After a trekking accident a while ago, I slid to 21% body fat. I guess once I'm back at 15%, this problem will be gone.

In the meantime, any social, behavioral, subtext, stuff I can do to put a wall up for 2's, 3's, and 4's?
Wear a MAGA hat.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's offensive, I've been there, how dare they. Just get to the 15% bf, ignore the uglies and do your thing. BTW never engage with them, you never know who is on looking. Reject them, get them away from you (when in a public setting). If ugly chicks are macking on you, it means you need to level up more (or that you're irresistible, but at 20%+ bf that's not the case).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it is a good thing - I mean, incel-tier men don't even have fatties giving them attention. :rolleyes:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to decline them gracefully. When you are top tier, it is going to happen. It really used to bother me in highschool. But attraction is contagious. Always have another better option . Might not be a top 20%er but a solid top 40% female "friend" can run interference.
Those hotter girls that are worth knowing are watching how you treat those unfortunate looking girls. Pawn them off on your desperate friends who just need to get their stick wet to start thinking straight...(Any port in a storm)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, tinder and modern hypergamy is clearly not working for everyone.

Just remember, they are rejecting or playing hard to get with their other looksmatches so you should not feel bad about rejecting them. In fact, you are doing a service that they don't feel entitled. Remember if the positions were reversed and it was an uglier guy approaching a hotter women, they would call the police or have no problems being rude. Your nice soft answers are not even appropriate. They are beneath your league and should be put in their place. It starts with people like you to take a stand against entitlement, after all, their looksmatch guys are demonized for thinking they are entitled to sex.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reject quickly but gracefully. You’ll need to calibrate how that works for you.

Women can be very aggressive. You can always say “Excuse me sweetheart” and physically relocate. Just leave her. If they follow you when you relocate (I’ve seen it happen), then you’ve got to be more abrupt. Alternatively you go stand next to a hot girl for a moment & tell her (do not ask) that you are going to borrow her for a minute, ya know, not be rude but no way, you understand how it is (as hot girls always get unwanted attention).

Added bonus…now you have proximity to hot women. Once you’ve diffused the situation either be cool & chat up the hotter girl or once again excuse yourself & circulate.

I’ve had ugly women approach my guy when I’m with him. He’s very clear that we are together. And the chicks try anything….”OMG you have such a gorgeous GF, OMG y’all are such a hot couple, OMG what band are you in…” etc. Sometimes they want to diss me (that never works), sometimes they want to compliment me, which is more on the sly, sometimes they try behind my back. He immediately begins referring to me as “my wife” and will physically turn his back on a woman if she is that obnoxious.

You have to figure how an easy consistent way to decline. Only be a jerk if you have to. And sometimes you have to.

Cheers

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man.

a solid top 40% female "friend" can run interference
I have seen that. How does this dynamic work?

There's a chick in a social event that I regularly attend that huffs and puffs, paces, etc when I get cornered by some low value females. She also has run active interference. This does happen without active effort from my side.

She manages and supervises the event. The event regularly has 6-10 new faces every week. So if I can get her to be my "wall", I think it'll be pretty advantageous.

Pawn them off on your desperate friends who just need to get their stick wet to start thinking straight.
Does/Will that help me in some way? Or just sympathy?

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score

Women can be very aggressive. You can always say “Excuse me sweetheart” and physically relocate. Just leave her. If they follow you when you relocate (I’ve seen it happen), then you’ve got to be more abrupt. Alternatively you go stand next to a hot girl for a moment & tell her (do not ask) that you are going to borrow her for a minute, ya know, not be rude but no way, you understand how it is (as hot girls always get unwanted attention).

Added bonus…now you have proximity to hot women. Once you’ve diffused the situation either be cool & chat up the hotter girl or once again excuse yourself & circulate.

I’ve had ugly women approach my guy when I’m with him. He’s very clear that we are together. And the chicks try anything….”OMG you have such a gorgeous GF, OMG y’all are such a hot couple, OMG what band are you in…” etc. Sometimes they want to diss me (that never works), sometimes they want to compliment me, which is more on the sly, sometimes they try behind my back. He immediately begins referring to me as “my wife” and will physically turn his back on a woman if she is that obnoxious.

You have to figure how an easy consistent way to decline. Only be a jerk if you have to. And sometimes you have to.

Cheers
Solid stuff. Thank you.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women can be very aggressive.
The simp culture has made this worse. I am 6ft4... in amazing shape... can land top tier females.. dress well... financially independent. You would think an out of shape... 40 something, single mom ... would never think to approach but I have found they increasingly feel like they can land/deserve top tier males.

They almost become territorial and the females you would like to approach will stay clear from these beasts... they will become aggressive most of the time when you reject them but do it quick and up front. Do not let them linger.... do not play nice... do not let them buy you a drink... shut them down quick or they will ruin your night and chase away any quality females in the vicinity

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simp culture has made this worse. I am 6ft4... in amazing shape... can land top tier females.. dress well... financially independent. You would think an out of shape... 40 something, single mom ... would never think to approach but I have found they increasingly feel like they can land/deserve top tier males.

They almost become territorial and the females you would like to approach will stay clear from these beasts... they will become aggressive most of the time when you reject them but do it quick and up front. Do not let them linger.... do not play nice... do not let them buy you a drink... shut them down quick or they will ruin your night and chase away any quality females in the vicinity
I have seen this in the clubs. It’s ridiculous. That’s why sometimes you’ve got to be the ass hole as far as those aggressive women go. Aggressive women are very unattractive irrespective of their physical appearance (too masculine & forward) but these women will think that because they can take home a top tier man who may be dumpster diving for the night that they can date a top tier man. And there are lots of thirsty dudes around propping this behavior up so you gotta handle the unwanted attention the way beautiful women do, decisively.