"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Any tips on dealing with a new girl/woman during the holidays?

Residentx

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Age
56
Location
Maryland
I closed a woman last week for her numbers. We met last month but life got in the way and we didn't connect until late this week.

I plan to meet her again quickly next week for lunch to lay the foundation but I don't know if I'm ready to do Thanksgiving/Christman/New Years with her, her family or friends at this point.

Even worse I don't want to feel compelled to buy gifts...

Any advice here? I work a lot but I need to have controlled/planned engagements with her until 2020.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
You number closed, haven’t met second time with her yet, and you’re worried about the Holidays with her family and friends already.
Don’t put her cart in front of your horse just yet…
 
Top