Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips for my home workout plan?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before corona i signed a gym membership and then everything got shut down. So i decided to work out at home.
Would be nice if someone experienced could give me his opinion on my plan:

Day 1: 3x8 Push ups with weight, 3x8 Decline push ups with weight, dips with weights
Day 2: 3x8 dumbbell lunges, dumbbell calf raises 3x8, 3x8 situps
Day 3: 3x6-8 wide grip pull-ups pronated, 3x8 close grip pull-ups supinated, 3x8 dumbbell curls
Day 4: 3x8 dumbbell lunges, dumbbell calf raises 3x8, 3x8 situps
Day 5: 3x8 Push ups with weight, 3x8 Decline push ups with weight, dips with weights

Then i start over after the weekend with back/biceps day if the last workout was chest/triceps so it gets balanced.

I try to eat high protein and less unhealthy stuff.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of weight you are using and whether your muscles are going into atrophy based on your info. Either way, your last 2-3 reps should be hard and you should be struggling with it. If not, increase your reps or increase your weights.

One thing I don't see is something like shoulder presses to isolate and define your shoulders more but not sure if you need it as you can get by with just the pushups sometimes. Also, how come no squats? You can also try a couple exercises for lower back as well.

But otherwise looks good for a balanced home workout. :up:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imho pending your goals and fitness, you can go basic or next level.

Check fitness faq. I swear by gymnastic rings and intermittent fasting.