Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips for Hispanic girls?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think race makes a difference.

The only thing I've noticed differently with hispanic girls is that they're a lot more likely to put out. I'd say about %70 of my ONS were with a mexican. They're fun though.

Reaction score
I've been with a few and they tend to be easier than American women. One latina I dated gave head on the first date in the back of my car.

Another one put out on the first date too. Just apply all the usual DJ tactics. Both of them I did a cold approach while they were working. One of them worked at a gas station, the other one at a grocery store.

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely the biggest *****s in bed, will do anything for you if they trust you. but never trust them. pull out and everything will be ok. whatever u do, dont get involved with them or your life will turn into a living hell

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
better spanish: quisiera cojerte en el culo

nope, spanish is my first languaje.

i said: "i want to fk you in the ass"

you said: "i would want to fck you in the ass"

no quisiera, quiero!.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
nope, spanish is my first languaje.

i said: "i want to fk you in the ass"

you said: "i would want to fck you in the ass"

no quisiera, quiero!.
Five years of taking spanish class and I still can't properly tell a girl I want to sodomize her. I feel ripped off.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Five years of taking spanish class and I still can't properly tell a girl I want to sodomize her. I feel ripped off.
LMAO, thats just funny as hell for some reason :cool:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
:crackup:

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smile @ a spansih girl and guess wat "its ur baby"...sum how they seem to like it raw too. I don't think they are easier, maybe the poorish ones from mexico might think they have a good catch(an american) but most spanish girls I know usually want sum form of commintment and have pride.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican women from mexico are completely different then mexican women from america. american-mexican women seem to be f*cked in the head and don't know what they want.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hispanic girls are different. Just like French are different than English and Russian. Argentinians and Cubans are notorious for being white and racist. Dominicans are well known as mixed black/hispanic. Puerto Ricans have that rep too. P**** is p**** though, and there's no magic formula.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
lol, dont worry bro, como quiera se ve que sabes mucho.

Reaction score
Watch out for the puerto rican leglock. That's when you are about to bust and she wraps her legs around your legs you so you can't move and you can't pull out!