"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Any tips for cold approach in bus stop?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Bus stops are my favorite places to approach. The girl is stationary (not moving), she's usually bored waiting for the bus, and unless she's a total ice queen, you can have an awesome conversation in no time.

I did this approach last week actually.

"did the 95 pass by?"
"no/yes"
"ah thanks, my name is <> by the way"
"im <>"
"nice to meet you, (sometimes I'll say "that's a pretty cute name" if it's a unique one, I didn't do it last week tho), where are you coming from?"
"work/hair salon/feminist rally/etc"

ask more about that, get her talking about her life, etc, make her comfortable, make her laugh at least once, if she asks you anything, be mildly c&f, then once your or her bus comes, tell her you wanna get to know her better over coffee, and ask for her to punch her number into your phone.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
'How long have you been waiting?'

I don't know, I give up. :D


I actually do nice weather openers and then start talking about what cool things I'm planning to do.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
on the bus at school i meet new girls every day using the same line.

"are you always this quiet or just around guys that you are attracted to?"

never fails
 
Top