Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any suggestion for studying with a crush?

ipressurexd

Reaction score
So last weekend the girl I like and I studied together then got dinner and had a pretty good time. Since then we exchange texts, usually 4-5 per day and since we both had exams this week I didn't get her to come out. Now this weekend I told her I was going to studying and asked her to come join, which she replied with "Oki". Since we have more exams next week I wasn't going to ask her to do much other than suggest dinner this weekend.

Do y'all have any suggestions on what I can do during this "study date"? Thanks

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have suggestions:
1. Study! That's some important stuff. Which I recommend doing alone, in peace and quiet.
2. Don't expect to do any studying with a crush.

The best policy is honesty. You don't have to be dead-obvious, being discreet is good. Just make your intentions clear before you get into the friendzone.

And honestly, do your best when it comes to studying, if it's something really important for you. Work is work and pleasure is pleasure.

Serenity

Reaction score
Uh oh, sounds like the start of a friendzone. If you want to get anything other than frustration out of this you MUST make it obvious that it's more than "just studying and the occasional dinner".

If you don't feel like you're risking it then you're doing it wrong. In my experience you'll have to take it to the point where it either works out or it fails, staying in the comfort zone is the most painful option while also being the most tempting.

You have to flirt and not talk to her like "just a friend" would. You should also ask her over outside of just studying, yet another way to signal it's more than "just studying" without explicitly saying anything about it.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
The masters have put it very well.

Don't spend your time with her studying, being a friend, if your intention is to get with her. Doesn't mean you cannot study with her after things go your way.

Good luck.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last weekend the girl I like and I studied together then got dinner and had a pretty good time. Since then we exchange texts, usually 4-5 per day and since we both had exams this week I didn't get her to come out. Now this weekend I told her I was going to studying and asked her to come join, which she replied with "Oki". Since we have more exams next week I wasn't going to ask her to do much other than suggest dinner this weekend.

Do y'all have any suggestions on what I can do during this "study date"? Thanks
She said "Oki" which means she wants to bang.

ipressurexd

Reaction score
Uh oh, sounds like the start of a friendzone. If you want to get anything other than frustration out of this you MUST make it obvious that it's more than "just studying and the occasional dinner".

If you don't feel like you're risking it then you're doing it wrong. In my experience you'll have to take it to the point where it either works out or it fails, staying in the comfort zone is the most painful option while also being the most tempting.

You have to flirt and not talk to her like "just a friend" would. You should also ask her over outside of just studying, yet another way to signal it's more than "just studying" without explicitly saying anything about it.
Got it. Honestly, it's been rough since our exams extend through these past two weeks. I'll practice some discrete kino over this weekend and see how it goes. I plan on asking her out after the last exam.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I married my Sophomore Fall Semester biology lab partner. We had the same major and quite a few classes together.

Studying together was like a precursor to the date. When we finished the mid term test I suggested we do something to celebrate...

We were sleeping together before the end of the semester...