Any Stratagies For Beach Game?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Got Tired Of Going To The Same Bars And Seeing The Same Average Chicks Over And Over Again. And There Were Not Very Many Of Them Either. I Was Looking For A Much More "target Rich" Enviornment. I Found This Bar Thats Right On The Beach And Every Sat & Sun Afternoon It Has A Spring Break Feel To It. I Think I Bit Off A Little More Than I Could Chew, And I Was A Bit Overwelmed. There Are So Many Hot Chicks! Solid 9's & 10's Everywhere. Not Only That But Since Its The Beach, They Are All Wearing Bikinis & Thongs. There Is Also A Bunch Of Muscle Bound Dudes There As Compitition Which I'm Not. I Think Of Myself As Good Looking, But I Dont Have Abs. My Approach Anxiety Went Through The Roof. I Basically Just Stood Around With My Wing Starring At Tits & Ass, Not Talking To Anyone, And Looking Dumbfounded. I'm Wondering If You Guys Have Any Suggestions About How To Game In This Venue? Do You Think I Should Go More Direct Or Indirect? Do You Think Their Defenses Are Much Higher Cause Their Wearing Less Clothes?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my keyboard was in all caps, thats weird that it changed the format, back to the real question at hand please....

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do pretty good at the beaches, you have to realize that they are feeling nice and relaxed, so it's a GREAT time to meet them. They may also be bored and would be stoked to talk to someone. What I normally do is put down a towel in fairly close proximity but when I'm doing it don't make it obvious you are trying to sit close to them. Then when I wanna talk it's usually opened up with something like asking them to watch my stuff while I swim and make sure they kick anyone's ass if they try to steal it when I'm gone. I'll go for a dip for a bit and when I get back I'll ask them if they had to bust out the karate moves and take someone down while I was away. Sometimes they play it off like they did and sometimes not, either way you can go from there to more normal conversation . Another simple, but decent opener is if they just got back from the water to ask how it was, warm cold etc. Pretty natural / normal ways to start conversations. From there it's easy to jump into where they are from, what they've been doing on vaca, give some suggestions and hype up something I'm doing later and invite them, get the number etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you can get your foot in the door it's probably the best environment to talk to them. The ocean is scenic and relaxing and you both feel happy - plus there is normally no competition (at least in the days before cell phones).

However, getting your foot in the door can be a big challenge - they often do not want to be approached and/or feel insecure about your seeing their body. They have to be very confident. Cold calling is not recommended - you have to get some outward sign - some smile or something, then approach and say hello. Ask if they are on vacation or something.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
I do pretty good at the beaches, you have to realize that they are feeling nice and relaxed, so it's a GREAT time to meet them. They may also be bored and would be stoked to talk to someone. What I normally do is put down a towel in fairly close proximity but when I'm doing it don't make it obvious you are trying to sit close to them. Then when I wanna talk it's usually opened up with something like asking them to watch my stuff while I swim and make sure they kick anyone's ass if they try to steal it when I'm gone. I'll go for a dip for a bit and when I get back I'll ask them if they had to bust out the karate moves and take someone down while I was away. Sometimes they play it off like they did and sometimes not, either way you can go from there to more normal conversation . Another simple, but decent opener is if they just got back from the water to ask how it was, warm cold etc. Pretty natural / normal ways to start conversations. From there it's easy to jump into where they are from, what they've been doing on vaca, give some suggestions and hype up something I'm doing later and invite them, get the number etc.
This, I like. +rep

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a beach volley-ball and go up to a hot girl and ask her if she wants to play with you.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or even better, ask her if she wants to play with your balls. :D

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's the congruence concept
when you have a volley ball you can ask girls
'hey girl are you cool enough ?' then they want to say yes
so you say come to play volley with us and you can even do guys vs. chicks or mix the team
so she basically said she's cool so your main question came after to explain that cool girl play volley with you
and when someone say something they must act as they said !

other thing i used that once when i see a chick staying just far enough to let only her legs being in the water i can come up and ask 'do you affraid from shark too ?'

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO picking up chicks on the beach is easy

2 weeks ago my friend and i tried the good old go long with the football trick...and it actually worked

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
2 weeks ago my friend and i tried the good old go long with the football trick...and it actually worked
what's the football trick ?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
what's the football trick ?
lol i sorry i should of explained it i assumed everyone seen american pie

1)toss a football with your friend(s), so it doesnt look so obvious like you guys are there just to pick up chicks
2)find a group of chicks laying down or messing around in the sand
3)have your buddy throw a bomb in their direction and go and catch it and kinda land in the middle of them(not on them)
4)apologize with the "im sorry my bad", while your buddy(ies) are running over there
5)as you get up introduce yourself and your friend(s)

Luckily for me, my friend and I are on the football squad for our school and we had our team shorts on and my friend was a QB so he can put the ball anywhere on the dot.

But honestly you can do it with anyone who can throw a spiral you just gota throw in their direction to get your friend to run in the girls direction

It worked very well for both of us, we talked to the girls for about 20 min and met them up the same night at the movies and we even had to bring an extra friend because there was 3 of them and 2 of us

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get good body

2. Go to beach with friends to play ball.

3. Meet group of girls.

4. Arrange to meet up later or another day.

5. Pick a target.

6. Lock and load.

--

If you're chubby or deathly pale on a beach with any competition, you'll never make it. Dark clubs are a lair for people with more game than looks, the beach is the lair for people with more looks than game.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
--

If you're chubby or deathly pale on a beach with any competition, you'll never make it. Dark clubs are a lair for people with more game than looks, the beach is the lair for people with more looks than game.
uhh sometimes fat or pale can be pulled off.

wear a shirt but rip of sleeves so it doesn't look like your trying to hide it

i seen it work, some fat guys can actually pull that look off pretty good assuming from what i saw last time i was on the beach

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great advice guys for being on the actual beach, let me add this to the convo, this place is a bar, and i mainly stay in the bar area. would treat this more like day game or night game? would you go more direct or indirect?