Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any other manlets here angry at getting mogged at Wal-Mart now that they put stuff on a super high shelf?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not only that, but a tall associate was the one that got the item for me. :mad::mad:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shortcels trying their luck after walmart implements fortified high shelfs policy due to inflation, ca 2022

Courtesy of Boston Museum, department of modern history.

Reaction score
Are they dissing, or teasing?
Toss your lift shoes.
5'11 isn't that short.
If you feel that they're disrespecting you, walk away.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a strong preference for the 6'0"+ man. That's reality. Most women swiping on apps feel entitled to a 6'0"+ man. When I first was coming up in the mating environment around 20-25 years ago (late 30s) now, it wasn't as drastic. If you go back to the year 2000, taller men were preferred then but it wasn't like it is today. I'm 5'10" and I have felt times where women seemed unhappy about my height. I can recall one date with a 5'8" woman that was sourced through a swipe app that seemed to have an uncomfortable dynamic at first due to my height. Conceptually, it might have seemed ok to her but once it happened in reality, she seemed a bit turned off by my appearance.

Women have seemed a lot more brazen and entitled about height stuff than even 10 years ago. I think this is happening as more women realize how much demand is out there for their pusssies so they are getting more demanding on what they want.

I have not noticed this at Walmart. I am rarely in Walmart. It's not a good place for picking up women. Other grocery stores and retail is better for pickup. I'm sure there are men who have done approaches in Walmart. I have not done a Walmart approach.

Being a short man stinks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They can want what they want, I also want a woman with flawless golden skin, sparkling eyes, luscious long gorgeous chestnut hair, a minimum of a 36C chest, a gymnast’s body, perfect features and twa-at that looks like an orchid that is tight as tight as hell.

Ain’t getting all of that. Note I didn’t mention height, because I don’t care. I stand 5’10 and have had LTR’s up to 6’ tall chicks that worshiped me. Shrug.

bishes be cray

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are programmed to be more selective than nazis when it comes of genetics.

A man with a less than optimal genetics to women is to what a woman in her early 30s is...a second choice to avoid if possible.

A man with bad genetics (height, hair and body proportions depend on it) are to women what a 60 yrs old woman is to men.

There is no way to go around it, no amount of fancy dresses or "game" will change this fact.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'11" and I've been told I'm short. Even when I wear my lift shoes women still diss my height.
Really? Where do you live Norway? :D

I am 5'11.5" and 6'1 with shoes on in NJ and I am taller than 80% of the men here.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a strong preference for the 6'0"+ man. That's reality. Most women swiping on apps feel entitled to a 6'0"+ man. When I first was coming up in the mating environment around 20-25 years ago (late 30s) now, it wasn't as drastic. If you go back to the year 2000, taller men were preferred then but it wasn't like it is today. I'm 5'10" and I have felt times where women seemed unhappy about my height. I can recall one date with a 5'8" woman that was sourced through a swipe app that seemed to have an uncomfortable dynamic at first due to my height. Conceptually, it might have seemed ok to her but once it happened in reality, she seemed a bit turned off by my appearance.

Women have seemed a lot more brazen and entitled about height stuff than even 10 years ago. I think this is happening as more women realize how much demand is out there for their pusssies so they are getting more demanding on what they want.

I have not noticed this at Walmart. I am rarely in Walmart. It's not a good place for picking up women. Other grocery stores and retail is better for pickup. I'm sure there are men who have done approaches in Walmart. I have not done a Walmart approach.

Height is overrated. I am 6 feet tall and it does help me get a few extra glances, but it is not a golden ticket. I see plenty of men 5'6" to 5'10" doing quite fine for themselves.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is overrated. I am 6 feet tall and it does help me get a few extra glances, but it is not a golden ticket. I see plenty of men 5'6" to 5'10" doing quite fine for themselves.
This. I'm 6'3 and it means next to nothing to women. The only people who care about height are short dudes who want an excuse for their failures and to pretend other men have it so much easier. If we're talking about physical components, looks are far more important to women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm six two. I trained mma with a guy who is six nine. It gave me short man's complex. Every time I looked at the guy, I just wanted to reach up and hit him in the stomach.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
While it may be true (that some so quite well for themselves) for some of us “average” height males, the barrier to entry is often significant. We’ve been lucky enough to display enough value to override thousands of years of female firmware that says: “big man, strong, defend me, kill more, protect, make big babies that will survive, provide protein”.

When I was younger I couldn’t believe the social proof I was granted when I dropped a 6’2” guy in a fight once. I don’t suggest fighting tall guys to get laid, but hey if it happens make sure you win.

is what it is…

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I'm 6'3 and it means next to nothing to women. The only people who care about height are short dudes who want an excuse for their failures and to pretend other men have it so much easier. If we're talking about physical components, looks are far more important to women.
Amen to that. I always think of this quote from the Outsiders when Randy is talking to Ponyboy. Men of average and below average height always think "we are the lucky ones up top with all the breaks" Obviously, this isn't true.

"You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be..." - The Outsiders quote (clip.cafe)

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Napoleon was 5'5. If you don't think women weren't memorized by his charisma and personality far in advance of a 6' bland guy, you're kidding yourself. We should never let our limitations dictate what we can achieve.

Billtx49

Reaction score
@MatureDJ, I’m 5-11 height here. I’ve come across high shelf stuff I can’t comfortably reach at Walmart, Home Depot, and other stores also, but I usually achieve an inventive way of getting the product by myself, or ask for store help without complaining about it.
Doing so would only enforce a way for me to feel sorry for myself …

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of height is not a show-stopper, lads. When you learn to project Power and couple that with a fun yet masculine vibe, you will be unstoppable.
Never forget that women grade on a curve. They average out our qualities whereas we men are much more black & white. What you project outwardly will almost always eclipse what you project upwardly.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yeah they pull the measuring tape, before start dating you.....

serious, if you think teh problem is your height, I have bad news for you.....