"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Any online chatting tips?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Hong Kong
there happens a few times when online conversation with a few girls become boring and uninteresting, do u djs have any tips for making a fun and intersting online chat?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
If your talking to a girl who you find realy hard to talk to, and makes you put in the effort, do yaself a favour and NEXT her. Even if she says something like, "sexy" at the ends of her answers. The best pple I have met off the net make an effort to talk. Like I will say what I did today, and she will ask questions about it.

Tips on the whole net thing (in no order)

Always throw in something like "I am so tired, I could do with a cuddle, I love cuddling", she will (most of the time) say "omg I love cuddling too", then reply "I could cuddle for hours", keep talking about this for ages and she will be addicted.

If shes a realy grlie girl, talk about touch. Say something like "I love to slowly run my finger across the curve of the shoulder, all the way up to the side of the neck". I've had loads of girls say "omg stop I'm getting too turned on". (I don't mean be a freak, and have cyber sex).

Throw in a little story of how your idea of a good night in is to cuddle up with a grl, with a blanket and watch a DVD.

don't forget to noun.

Remember not to give your past away.

aim to meet within 2 weeks

try and find her passion in life and build some solid rapport.

when you get her number, don't txt her all the time and keep it friendly.

When you meet say we'll meet just to say hi.

best place to meet is in a club.

Keep her on block, only speak to her once everyday or 2.

keep it short

A web cam is realy gd for keeping a convo going

Don't get too attatched to the person your talking to as most of them are not as cool as you'd think.

Anyone wanna add anything?
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Good advice SOLID...

I personally think that you should keep chatting on the net to a minimum... after u get her number etc, just meet her in real life! But if you ARE chatting to her online then:

1) Try to make her laugh here and there too.

2) When ending the conversation with them make sure that they have a smile on their face

3) Dont make all the conversation... let her also ask YOU question or bring things up.

4) Play the "Question game" ... let me explain... You each take turns to ask eachother questions like: " So if there was 1 place you could be right now and you had to pick 1 persn to be there with, where and who would u go?" and u can slowly get to the stage where u find yourself asking her questions like " Describe the "BEST" sex partner" etc... this kinda thing can keep a conversation going for hours! ;)

5) Try and avoid making to many smily faces such as " : ) " etc...

Well ya... there's my 2 cents on this topic... i hope it helps you. ;)
 

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
This is just sad...in an IM convo you got time to think about what you will submit, you can delete and rewrite your thoughts with no stress concerning voice tone and voice projection...and Lost you want advice concerning that simple task?!? LoL... woe unto those that seek to complicate simple tasks...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Little John

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
This isnt exactly a great tip, but when I was playing with online personals, I used to talk to them for a few minuets and joke around a little and then ask them: "Arent you the Lawyer I talked to yesterday?" (or banker, or broker or any other high powered job)

It sends the message that:

1.) Im talking to so many women that I cant keep them straight.

2.) I thought you might be a lawyer and I still joked around with you, so Im not threatened by powerful women at all.

3.) I associate with a lot of high class people.

I usually got a reply like: "No I wish! LOL! Im just a xyz....what do you do?" and it helps start the convo. I know it sounds really corney, but try it.
 
Top