Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any one see the latest John wick?

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep it's great. Similar to the others it's mostly him killing a bunch of people which is very entertaining and they use good filmography

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it was a blast totally go see it. I came in under the influence and brought a flask and had great time lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be on amazon prime near the end of May. I have seen all John Wicks at home on streaming platforms and my favorite is still John Wick 2. Hope the Paris sequence is as good as they say (though not likely as good as Mission Impossible, 2018).

There are so many good streaming options that I am good waiting until this comes out as well.

My hold out movie (in terms of visiting the real cinema) is still Chris Nolan's Oppenheimer that is due to come out in cinema by the summer. That is because its release date coincides with the atomic test anniversary and would be ruined if I wait for streaming on it (ie unless I watch it on streaming a year later, lol!).

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took my kids to see it. If you liked the first three, you won’t be disappointed.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah. I liked all John Wick Movies. Hope they make one more before he gets too old.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched it and was shocked at the direction the movie took. I looked at probably 4-5 hours of youtube videos about it afterwards to process the deeper nuances and meaning. Hope to rewatch again soon.

There was one major spoiler that thankfully I did not know about. There were a tonne of youtube vids I just saved on a playlist to play after I watched this movie. I was very careful to keep a blackout until it hit a low rent price point on streaming, so I could watch it without knowing that.

I now understand his motivations in keeping his dead wife alive in his mind and how she had inspired his movements and that vision. Sometimes we do things to keep things alive in our minds. I remember going up 17 or so flights of stairs, or re-visiting an island 6 times all because I was clinging to memories that meant something to me. I get John Wick. He earned his moment and got that connection he desperately wanted.

Last edited: