"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Any Of You Guys Look Good Bald?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
My hair line started receeding years ago & to be honest I didn't give much of a fuk about it.

Baldness seems to run in my family.. These days I just keep everything short with a nicely shaped beared.. Most people I know have commented that bald look doesn't look bad on me, infact it suites me, as I have a muscular build.

Anyone else feeling good about being bald or semi bald?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I enjoy shaving my hair once per week as i had frontal both temple receading hairline past 10 hears ago.. Other part of my hair were fine including the crown. No problem whatsoever, i as well were masculine built 6'1.. Only meek women will intimidated by me by a lot portion they tend to go for the feminine built boy. More confident assertive women tend to enjoy when being around them..

After much consideration as my other part of my hair refuse to go away, recently i did hair transplant on the front going back to who i was when i had hair.. Meek women return to fill up the pool.. I expected no longer than few date tho as my personality never a metropolitan or fag boy normally you found out there.

Majorities of my time had no problem whatsoever getting women when hairless.

Its really up to what you want, really.. Want to go bald.. No problem.. Hair? Invest some money in for yourself.
 

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
I would look horrible bald. I have a head of blonde curly hair so going bald would be like shrinking my head. Luckily, none of the older men in my family are bald, so I think it will be smooth sailing.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
When the pandemic shut down the barbers last year I started shaving my head. They have since reopened, but I still choose to shave my head.

Fortunately, my head shape and personality suit it. I don't rock a beard neither. Clean shaven or stubble. Works for me. Still get attention and laid from younger women, although I'm sure some girls disqualify me based purely on the lack of hair... Good. Saves us from wasting each other's time.

I don't consider myself "bald" though, nor do I feel "bald". Because I'm not bald, I'm badass.

I like Navy SEAL Jocko Willink's mindset on shaving his hair:

"It's basically for show. That's what hair is. It has no purpose other than 'I look good'. So let's just go ahead and REMOVE THAT. I don't care what I look like. I'm here to WIN."
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Yup. Hair or no hair does not make a difference.
 

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
My hair line started receeding years ago & to be honest I didn't give much of a fuk about it.

Baldness seems to run in my family.. These days I just keep everything short with a nicely shaped beared.. Most people I know have commented that bald look doesn't look bad on me, infact it suites me, as I have a muscular build.

Anyone else feeling good about being bald or semi bald?
heard of hair replacement?
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I did the no guard clipper buzz cut when I saw a picture of me from behind at 34 and saw a bald spot developing.
then one day I shaved it and never looked back. The timing was right as it was the hot style at the time. It fits me and I got more attention form women after shaving.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I had to start shaving my head hair down. I used to have a nice head of hair but luckily I can easily pull off the short buzzed look. I used to shave my hair down when I was in my late teens and my head shape and style fits it so i lucked out there. I still wish I had my hair back like it used to be though.

How my hair used to look and how it looks now shaved (Not me, just examples)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Oh and also, the last haircut I received at a barber shop was 2009. I have been cutting my own hair for 12 years now. I bought Andis clippers and Wahl shavers and straight blade.... have never looked back.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top