Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Of You Guys Look Good Bald?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair line started receeding years ago & to be honest I didn't give much of a fuk about it.

Baldness seems to run in my family.. These days I just keep everything short with a nicely shaped beared.. Most people I know have commented that bald look doesn't look bad on me, infact it suites me, as I have a muscular build.

Anyone else feeling good about being bald or semi bald?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy shaving my hair once per week as i had frontal both temple receading hairline past 10 hears ago.. Other part of my hair were fine including the crown. No problem whatsoever, i as well were masculine built 6'1.. Only meek women will intimidated by me by a lot portion they tend to go for the feminine built boy. More confident assertive women tend to enjoy when being around them..

After much consideration as my other part of my hair refuse to go away, recently i did hair transplant on the front going back to who i was when i had hair.. Meek women return to fill up the pool.. I expected no longer than few date tho as my personality never a metropolitan or fag boy normally you found out there.

Majorities of my time had no problem whatsoever getting women when hairless.

Its really up to what you want, really.. Want to go bald.. No problem.. Hair? Invest some money in for yourself.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would look horrible bald. I have a head of blonde curly hair so going bald would be like shrinking my head. Luckily, none of the older men in my family are bald, so I think it will be smooth sailing.

TheProspect

Reaction score
When the pandemic shut down the barbers last year I started shaving my head. They have since reopened, but I still choose to shave my head.

Fortunately, my head shape and personality suit it. I don't rock a beard neither. Clean shaven or stubble. Works for me. Still get attention and laid from younger women, although I'm sure some girls disqualify me based purely on the lack of hair... Good. Saves us from wasting each other's time.

I don't consider myself "bald" though, nor do I feel "bald". Because I'm not bald, I'm badass.

I like Navy SEAL Jocko Willink's mindset on shaving his hair:

"It's basically for show. That's what hair is. It has no purpose other than 'I look good'. So let's just go ahead and REMOVE THAT. I don't care what I look like. I'm here to WIN."

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Hair or no hair does not make a difference.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair line started receeding years ago & to be honest I didn't give much of a fuk about it.

Baldness seems to run in my family.. These days I just keep everything short with a nicely shaped beared.. Most people I know have commented that bald look doesn't look bad on me, infact it suites me, as I have a muscular build.

Anyone else feeling good about being bald or semi bald?
heard of hair replacement?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the no guard clipper buzz cut when I saw a picture of me from behind at 34 and saw a bald spot developing.
then one day I shaved it and never looked back. The timing was right as it was the hot style at the time. It fits me and I got more attention form women after shaving.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to start shaving my head hair down. I used to have a nice head of hair but luckily I can easily pull off the short buzzed look. I used to shave my hair down when I was in my late teens and my head shape and style fits it so i lucked out there. I still wish I had my hair back like it used to be though.

How my hair used to look and how it looks now shaved (Not me, just examples)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Oh and also, the last haircut I received at a barber shop was 2009. I have been cutting my own hair for 12 years now. I bought Andis clippers and Wahl shavers and straight blade.... have never looked back.