Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you guys ever play the role of sugar baby (www.seeking.com)lol

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always respected the sugar baby hustle wanted to know what were your thoughts on the subject?:cool:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean a husband? A boyfriend? Not that simp **** where you're paying for an unofficial wh0re [it is still a wh0re].

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also meant as a male sugar baby

I did it in China with an attractive factory owner and mini celebrity. She was 42 and i was 33. We ended up becoming good friends after and still talk by email/wechat to this day 5 years later. She used to take me on trips and pay for everything. Never let me pay for anything. I was poor then though. Was a good experience overall.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I also meant as a male sugar baby
Yep, even though I’m an azz man, I’d volunteer to be her titty baby for an evening. Just pour some sugar all over me and her and I’m good with that…

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s cool if you can find a sugar momma to spoil you, hell yeah go for it.. why not?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would have potentially considered it in my early 20's when i was dead broke , but i doubt i would entertain it now lol

just seems seedy

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken money from women who were far below my standards when I was broke.

Don't make it overt, instead tell them to pay for whatever as you're broke but want to show them some cool things you want to do for them.

Make them feel like you're actually attracted.

Example: Tell her to get you some cash to buy you a guitar as you want to play something for her.

You both know it's just a transaction for sex.

Have fun.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it in China with an attractive factory owner and mini celebrity. She was 42 and i was 33. We ended up becoming good friends after and still talk by email/wechat to this day 5 years later. She used to take me on trips and pay for everything. Never let me pay for anything. I was poor then though. Was a good experience overall.
If you were poor, how did you afford to go to China?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were poor, how did you afford to go to China?

I taught English over in Asia for years for $1,100 to $1,300 a month. Saved up money for months at a factory job back home to go.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've traded sex/companionship for women who took me on vacations or out to various events, dinner, etc. They would offer and I would accept. They were typically around my age though so not sure if that made me a sugar baby or just a male wh0re.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't do anything like that at 18-29, which would have been my prime era to do something like that if I had wanted. I had sex with some older women in that time but that's it. No older woman took me on a vacation or bought me something expensive.

In my late 30s now, the older women who would be interested in me would be over 50. No thanks.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of a "man" would do something like this? Leave that chit to the thots and work for your money like a man.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did an experiement once where I put a fake profile up. The amount of gross girls EXPECTING monthly allowances and free gifts was mind blowing to me and these girls were 4/10's. It's wild in there.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always respected the sugar baby hustle wanted to know what were your thoughts on the subject?:cool:
While it may sound appealing to some, the truth is: Money comes and goes. Your time does not. Value it a little and yourself while you are it. Those are my thoughts.

Men should be striving for a higher purpose, anything outside of that is detrimental for you as a man, for those around you, and for humanity as a whole.

But then again, I'm an idealist. A dreamer some might say so who knows.

What I do know is that this is the same behavior we complain about women, so it sounds like we are competing with them on that low level. I think we can do better than that.

Modern Man Advice

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this and there are no sugar mamas, just ugly 20 year olds and God damn ugly 35 year olds