“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Any of you got date ideas?

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
First of all, ya I saw this section in the bible, but I'm just wondering if any of you have any better ideas. If you read my past posts, you know this will be my 3rd date with this hb9. Well, I want something to do that'll require lots of physical contact and kino, you know, so I can warm her up for later in the evening when I'll make my move. Oh ya, and if you read my last post, I'm pretty positive I've got a green light to make a move, but I'm just looking for something fun to do before this that will kind of set the mood.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Take her out and pay alot of money. And make sure you are constantly complimenting her. Also, buu folowers and choclates. Tell her she is so great and that youve never been with such a great girl.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Action dates are ALWAYS good, but things such as mini golf or ice skating (with ice skating being my number 1 choice) are good ways to use kino. Skating especially, even more so if they dont know how to skate :D

Actions dates! Use your imagination!
 

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Take her out and pay alot of money. And make sure you are constantly complimenting her. Also, buu folowers and choclates. Tell her she is so great and that youve never been with such a great girl.

Is that sarcasm!? Cus I don't appreciate your sarcasm!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
yeah take her out on action dates. Mini-golf, Skating, amusement park if you live close enough or feel like going that day. Just do something fun and enjoyable. Have fun with her.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

I know, I know, you probably thought that a dating and seduction forum that's been around for years had never discussed the topic of where to actually go on a date. I can understand how you might think this. So, I forgive you for being to damn stupid to use the search function.
 

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
hey buddy, learn to read better. I said I looked at the part of the bible that talks about this, and I searched too, but you never know when someone's gonna have a new and great idea.
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by TheWanderer
hey buddy, learn to read better. I said I looked at the part of the bible that talks about this, and I searched too, but you never know when someone's gonna have a new and great idea.
Why don't you learn to read better?

I didn't say **** about the bible.

Also, did you happen to notice that all of the posts you searched had the exact same information in them?

Did you notice that the people who replied are just vomiting it back at you?

Nobody ever has any new ideas.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
If you want to get physical with her, just take her out on an action date. Depending on where you live, either ice skating, amusement parks, or somewhere else like that. Also, make sure you're going to get something outta this date since you'll prolly have to spend a lil money ;]
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Whoa dawg chill out Im jus playin around.
haha, its cool, my bad........didn't know if you were playing around or just being an ass, lol.

Ultimate: whatever....i don't care
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
The Times for Real... that was one of the most pointless responses I have seen. First of all, its not original because people do that all the time, and second of all, it had nothing to do with the subject. Usually when people make a response like that, it is someone asking how to get a girl to go out with them or something, he is just asking for date posssibilities, if you are gonna attempt to be funny at least make sure it still has something to do with the post.
 

Russian Pimp

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A California
Prepared Date

What i have is a prepared date.( they said this in an earlyier post)
For example you wont to go to a resturant. Go there an hour before the date alone. and talk to the manager, and tell him, you are having a date, and organize something. Like a skit or something.
Then when the date starts, you walk in there all confident, you talk to the manager like its all cool. The girl will be pretty impressed. Trust me i did this once and it ended out pretty good. I dont know if it answeres your ? ,but I hope it helps.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
search for a post in either the DJ discuccion or tips section...it might be in the bible - but it's like 100+ date ideas and they're really original and great. Look it up.
 
Top